Hammy-56

supercross Bagget vs Anderson

1 hour ago, Wally63 said:

Used to watch Malcolm ride at a local track when he was a kid.  I have been surprised that he has not done better in his career especially after his 250 stupid cross championship.  He has talent and was riding very smooth this year, but finds the dirt too often like his brother did. 

I think Malcolm waited too long to get on a serious training program. This happens to the talented a lot, the first 90% comes too easy and naturally, and the last 10% which takes the most work and real discipline is hard to adjust to. The crash is too bad he looked like he finally had much better fitness this year. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Chaconne said:

This happens to the talented a lot, the first 90% comes too easy and naturally, and the last 10% which takes the most work and real discipline is hard to adjust to.

Completely agree.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Couldn’t believe my eyes that Mookie was running up front, again!!! He was doing awesome!!!

He looked good, real good.  Right up to the point...…………  Guess it runs in the family.

5 minutes ago, Haglar said:

He looked good, real good.  Right up to the point...…………  Guess it runs in the family.

Everyone that rides has experienced injuries. It comes with the territory. You can’t play for free.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Everyone that rides has experienced injuries. It comes with the territory. You can’t play for free.

Come on man, don't minimalize how often MS wrecks. It's insane how often he goes down. I think he wrecks more often than his brother did, just not as spectacularly on a regular basis.

52 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Come on man, don't minimalize how often MS wrecks. It's insane how often he goes down. I think he wrecks more often than his brother did, just not as spectacularly on a regular basis.

Ask @wielywilly-gI’ve been a Malcolm Stewart hater forever! But damn has Stewart made me eat crow!! That kid was impressing the Hell out of me, so I’m not going to bash him anymore, especially when he gets hurt. That’s just me, and how I roll.

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Ask wileywiles, I’ve been a Malcolm Stewart hater forever! But damn has Stewart made me eat crow!! That kid was impressing the Hell out of me, so I’m not going to bash him anymore, especially when he gets hurt. That’s just me, and how I roll.

His attitude has been great this year and I hate to see him get hurt but the dude needs to back it down or the injuries will continue. Hard to win if you can't make it to the end of the race without wrecking. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

His attitude has been great this year and I hate to see him get hurt but the dude needs to back it down or the injuries will continue. Hard to win if you can't make it to the end of the race without wrecking. 

I hear ya! And can’t argue with your logic. But I can’t do it. I would be the pot calling the kettle black.

• Like 1