Jason Needs That Mental Coach

3 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Baggett broke El Homo's spirit and then just went and hid from him

There's lots of folks disappointed  right now, but it's early, if history is any judge you gotta survive for a while to even play your cards at the end.

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

There's lots of folks disappointed  right now, but it's early, if history is any judge you gotta survive for a while to even play your cards at the end.

I'm glad Baggett got that win, he deserved it.  This is what maybe his 5th year in the class?  It's taken a while, but he finally notched it. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Ya something is wrong with him,,, woman problems tops the list. ?   He did have the wrist injury and his arm did a KROC, he is being humble for putting a beauty on 25, then 94.

His GF is hotter than a $2 pistol who calls him champ. No woman problems there.

2 minutes ago, KableXL said:

you need to shut it, babyarmholdingaDILDO.

Are you Slowgs wife?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, KableXL said:

you need to shut it, babyarmholdingaDILDO.

Bahahahahaha 

nope, ElHomo flat lost and was beat down then asked forgiveness as he knows Kenny is going to take him out. 

Kenny is big on retribution and is going to get some El Homo 

Edited by Babyarmholdingapple
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Own the pass, let the competition know you're the champ and you're there to win. Own your style...... 

Anderson is much smarter than you. 

Protect your ass.  Call yourself out even if don't believe it.   Sometimes you need help from the competition to get to the ultimate goal of getting the #1 plate. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Own the pass, let the competition know you're the champ and you're there to win. Own your style...... 

I agree .. he put the same pass on Muskrat , it just didn't end with him on the ground.  Dude has to have no regrets , its what you do to Win. 

He owns the fact last week was a head problem in the post race conference.. probably not good to let your competition know you are mentally fragile. 

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Baggett broke El Homo's spirit and then just went and hid from him

Ya JA seemed like a shell of himself last week and no longer seems like the guy who would tear Seely's heart out for the fun of it. Maybe the pressure of expectation is wearing on him or there is some health issue. In interviews and hearing him talk the fire isn't there to me at least.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Ya JA seemed like a shell of himself last week and no longer seems like the guy who would tear Seely's heart out for the fun of it. Maybe the pressure of expectation is wearing on him or there is some health issue. In interviews and hearing him talk the fire isn't there to me at least.

JA would still whoop Seeley, problem is everyone else in the class is either healthier then last year or upped there game a bit.  This series is so wide open right now I think alot of riders think they have a chance, where in years passed that hasn't been the case.  I expect we will see alot of great battles in the coming races.

• Like 1

Anderson is in trouble and he showed it. Yes he still has speed(at least for a few laps) but something is obviously wrong. I don't know if it's mental, physical or both but he's not right and making enemies this early in the series isn't gong to help.  

Tomac's race was disappointing but at least it looks like he's alright points wise. 

• Like 1

Lol this site makes me laugh ,he went from 4th to 1st ,held it most of the race ,got passed by a faster rider ,he had a huge gap so took an easy 2 laps

But he has some huge problem ?95% of the race he was going forward or leading , he finished 2nd

I agree the pass was unnecessary but that's how people get when impatient

• Like 4
  • Haha 1