Baggett = FMOTP

I'm glad to see Baggett get a win for Rocky Mountain but his personality has always been that of a schoolboy hall monitor to where he's always pointing fingers and telling on others for the same shit he does. He is a crybaby whiner for sure in a lot of cases.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It does make you wonder if he is finally going to have the year many think he should have already had, or if he just did well on a track that suited him.  Hopefully it's the former, but we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, SS109 said:

I've always liked Baggett and happy he got the win. He's had a rough go of it for quite a while now. Being realistic, sadly, he'll throw the boat anchor out soon.

He's shown better speed so far this year than in years past.  I heard he changed up his training program and so far it looks like it has made a difference.

32 minutes ago, yzernie said:

He's shown better speed so far this year than in years past.  I heard he changed up his training program and so far it looks like it has made a difference.

Dude has been in stellar shape foreverRJ career ended and Blakes was taken off boxes by this injury.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 9.19.33 AM.png

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 6:13 AM, BBA said:

I'm glad to see Baggett get a win for Rocky Mountain but his personality has always been that of a schoolboy hall monitor to where he's always pointing fingers and telling on others for the same shit he does. He is a crybaby whiner for sure in a lot of cases.

i understand that Forrest wasn't there, but dude at least show some enthusiasm for winning one! Good grief!

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 8:26 AM, jcm3 said:

It does make you wonder if he is finally going to have the year many think he should have already had, or if he just did well on a track that suited him.  Hopefully it's the former, but we'll have to wait and see.

Not so sure the hard pack track really suits him, or you were you meaning the layout?

He's a Florida guy.  So he should get better as they go east.