Is everybody racing for 5th every week and the OA in May?

Deano saying about the bitch slapping btwn Bam bam and him Saturday that it's just a heat race, we are all getting thru let's not get anyone hurt. RD and JA have set the bar at track management, and became  champs by being smart. If Vegas took SX bets they'd clean up,  betting pool money would be spread out over  every top 10 rider. Is parity good? Riding for the average is smart business. 

Deano needs to punt Barcia to the cheap seats in free practice just to get his point across.  Now excuse me while I click on this ad above this post that asks me if I've ever dated a rich woman.  I'm going to sign up for Mature Quality Singles and make someone's life hell.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sloaner said:

Deano needs to punt Barcia to the cheap seats in free practice just to get his point across.  Now excuse me while I click on this ad above this post that asks me if I've ever dated a rich woman.  I'm going to sign up for Mature Quality Singles and make someone's life hell.

You are KBW.

IMO, it's a new season and these guys are still working on final bike set ups.  I do think we are seeing more Dungy-esq types of riding.  When JA got passed by BB there was no reason for him to push it with the lead he had on KR.  He knew he had nothing for BB at that point so why keep pushing it and risk a potential catastrophic crash.  It makes good sense to me.  As has been said may times here, you have to be there at the end for a chance to win the O/A.   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sloaner said:

I'm no KeyBoardWarrior.  No one could compare to that awesome dude. 

Jesus &%$#@!ing christ I don't even remember posting this.

edit: You just blew your cover KBW.

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, portlandcsc said:

Deano saying about the bitch slapping btwn Bam bam and him Saturday that it's just a heat race, we are all getting thru let's not get anyone hurt. RD and JA have set the bar at track management, and became  champs by being smart. If Vegas took SX bets they'd clean up,  betting pool money would be spread out over  every top 10 rider. Is parity good? Riding for the average is smart business. 

I don't see Dungey losing the lead to Baggett that late in the race. But Anderson, well he's no Dungey that's for sure...

• Like 1