Jump to content

200 or 250 at Altitude

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Goatse said:

My wife can do that, but the fast part isn't to do with dirtbikes. 

🤣 I thought of so many things to say, from possibly mildly offensive to red, to getting outright banned.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GP said:

🤣 I thought of so many things to say, from possibly mildly offensive to red, to getting outright banned.

Don't pull punches, it's unbecoming. Besides if you offend me, it's not like you offended my wife and she's the real threat. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GP said:

So what exactly does a practicing witch do?  Can she snap her fingers and make you fast ?

I don't ask. better that I am not pulled into whatever danger she might conjure, I have enough of that on my own plate with the shenanigans I am involved with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redhurricane said:

I don't ask. better that I am not pulled into whatever danger she might conjure, I have enough of that on my own plate with the shenanigans I am involved with. 

Do small animals disappear from the neighborhood?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GP said:

Do small animals disappear from the neighborhood?

Yes. but she keeps them all. case in point- aptly named Havoc and Kaos. 

 

Kaos and Havoc.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, redhurricane said:

Yes. but she keeps them all. case in point- aptly named Havoc and Kaos. 

 

Kaos and Havoc.jpg

Black cats are awesome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×