supercross Going to rain a lot the next couple days but A2 weekend should be good

Mother Nature is rearing her ugly head the next couple days with a lot of rain in SoCal.  The rain is supposed to stop on Thursday and that should give the track people enough time to get the track in good shape for the Saturday racing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed they can get it done and it isn't another slop fest. 

• Like 1

They had the track built Sunday and ready to cover so that's a good thing...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Ok. Call him what??

A$$ hole works really good here in TN!!

Edited by dfesmire99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

More built-in excuses for Tomac if he doesn't win. We all know his Kawi can't handle rain or any kind of heavy soil. Savatgy, with his concussed noggin, will scuttle down the track in a JS7-like agrypnocoma sans Adderall infusions and probably won't be of much help, outside of blocking some of the faster guys. Maybe Anderson, who comes across as a fairly compassionate dude after his apology to Roczen, will pity Tomac enough to wave him by in exchange for two Starbucks gift cards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Herlings' Bitch said:

More built-in excuses for Tomac if he doesn't win. We all know his Kawi can't handle rain or any kind of heavy soil. Savatgy, with his concussed noggin, will scuttle down the track in a JS7-like agrypnocoma sans Adderall infusions and probably won't be of much help, outside of blocking some of the faster guys. Maybe Anderson, who comes across as a fairly compassionate dude after his apology to Roczen, will pity Tomac enough to wave him by in exchange for two Starbucks gift cards.

Should Tomac remember to bring a towel?

2 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Roczen's week to shine

Take the W if it comes to you, take the podium otherwise.

3 hours ago, dfesmire99 said:

"It never rains in California"!!🏁🏁:usa::usa:😎

Usually that would be correct.  We need it badly, just poor timing.  If the idiots running this state just allowed us ways to build, catch and retain the rain water it would be great. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, yzernie said:

Usually that would be correct.  We need it badly, just poor timing.  If the idiots running this state just allowed us ways to build, catch and retain the rain water it would be great. 

But then how could they sell it back to you???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

But then how could they sell it back to you???

Exactly.  During the last drought people in southern California saved a massive amount of water by cutting back.  Most of the people with lawns in my neighborhood had them turn to dirt and they are still that way.  Our reward for saving more than expected?  We got higher water rates as a thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

I spoke w/ my management group there in Commerce, CA this am & they were so happy it was raining for a change. I've traveled in SoCal a lot the past few years so I know it can be some long intervals between rainy days!! Glad your getting some much needed water!!