tyler90

Let's hear about your favorite modification or aftermarket part!

Best mods 100% guaranteed to make your bike faster:

• Heavy Duty Lung Expansion kit: Less cigars, Bicycle, music to jog with
  • Hot Power kit: Game console tricep extensions [throw or push],  push ups, chin ups, squats
  • Organic carbon fibre frame: Less liquor, increase rabbit food uptake, increase H20 uptake, 
  • Tactical and Reflex upgrade: All of the above
  • Alternative: Go fast sticker kit [RED recommended], mind altering substances or pay someone who does all of the above to ride your bike.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Repainted my 450r like an Elsinore and added Fastway ankle saverees after breaking both casing a double step up at Competitive Edge

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Repainted my 450r like an Elsinore and added Fastway ankle saverees after breaking both casing a double step up at Competitive Edge
1981 ?

24 minutes ago, Diverdown said:
1 hour ago, Tony 909 said:

1981 ?

Like a 73 cr250m don't know how upload photo but its cool

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tony 909 said:

Like a 73 cr250m don't know how upload photo but its cool

When you reply to a post or use a quote you can attach a file / photo. It'd be sweet to see your Elsinore colours. 

Cappy1.PNG

11 minutes ago, mxprz said:

When you reply to a post or use a quote you can attach a file / photo. It'd be sweet to see your Elsinore colours. 

Cappy1.PNG

IMG_20171210_233223_022.jpg

• Like 16
  • Helpful 1

Yeah, that is a sweet bike and a very nice nod to history. Thanks for sharing that brother!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mxprz said:

• Alternative: Go fast sticker kit [RED recommended], mind altering substances or pay someone who does all of the above to ride your bike.

Yellow is faster

36 minutes ago, Kallendbor said:

Yellow is faster

38 minutes ago, Kallendbor said:

Yellow is faster

You mean mellow yellow over rocket red. I think not!

I thought he was referring to his ported 250. Not the bored 265.

I’ve talked to Eric and he just isn’t all that personable - like pulling teeth to get him to elaborate.

I’ve also talked to millennium. They seem like nicer people to deal with and much quicker turnaround time.

I did have the “Mo Betta” option done on my 250 by Eric. It definitely made it a lot smoother in its hit. I also adjusted the powervalve until I got it just right. I have it a 1/4 turn tighter than stock. So 3/4 tighter from no tension.

I don’t know what the porting job was for the 265. I bought it already done by millennium technologies. It was done 3 months before I bought it. Tons of compression, broad and grunty powerband, and it still revs out nicely without hitting a wall. So, I’m assuming it’s ported for broad power delivery. They also modify the powervalve. But I don’t know what they did to it. I just know I like it

On a side note, I had a great experience with Eric Gorr. He answered the phone 4 out of the 5 times I called. He answered all my questions. He’s not talkative, but seemed really nice. Also, I was surprised that two months later he would remember in detail things we discussed. I’m sure he talks to a lot of people about a lot of bikes.

I've got 3 for my 2014 500exc.  Gearing change (stock was waaaayyy too tall), Enduro Engineering skid plate (already saved me a set of engine cases) and TPS tweak which completely cleaned up the stumbling and popping the stock exc exhibits.  Full disclosure, I also sell the tool to make the TPS adjustment (https://www.tpstool.com).  

I've also got a Rekluse clutch installed which the more tired I get, the more I like it.  No more stalling when your left arm is pumped up and you can't pull the clutch anymore.  For super slow stuff I feel like I had more control with a fully manual clutch, but for anything above jogging speed the Rekluse really lets you forget about the clutch and just ride.  Especially since the 500 has so much torque that gear selection isn't super important.  

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Lower foot peg mounts. So much easier on my knees, when going from sitting to standing, and back. This is one mod I do every time now.

• Helpful 1

36 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

You guys have a hard time picking one (1) mod.

Yes it's  invariably become a mods list thread I think. A lot of good mods listed though. Given me a lot of ideas :thinking:

40 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

You guys have a hard time picking one (1) mod.

Yes it's  invariably become a mods list thread I think. A lot of good mods listed though. Given me a lot of ideas :thinking:

• Like 1

Best upgrade parts. KTM heated grips.

Best mod. Cutting off that resistor that comes with them and fitting a flasher relay instead 👍

• Helpful 1

I was simi sponsored (which really means a relative works in the motorcycle industry) by Factory Connection.  Had no real knowledge of this little mods until it was introduced to me when I had my suspension redone. It's a bearing that is installed between the spring and spring keeper on the rear shock. It keeps the spring from "winding up" or twisting when the spring gets compressed. With out this bearing, the spring twist's and than will "pop" causing a spring rate to change mid stroke. With the bearing installed it allows the spring to rotate freely and the action of the compressing shock work WAY smother.

https://www.factoryconnection.com/shop/wp-spring-seat-with-bearing/

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1