Too much mud and sand is a real hurdle to some Mx millionaire

• Haha 2

Yeah but cricket's gayer.
I have no idea why a spectator goes to a cricket test other than drink till unconscious
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Robert Malcolm John Livingstone said:

Another Aussie champion :) Not once but twice he has won this :) what a awesome rider tough as nails :)26165248_1591094510981581_3551475950906602349_n.jpg.7a2d4133945a778799b9672c2263390f.jpgUnlike alot of soft cocks these days that DNF because of a scratched knee or a sprained finger nail 😛 

About 1/3 of EVERYONE who started the race this year DNF for some reason or another.

IMO this is a big boy/girl :) race and HUGE respect to Price for winning it the 2nd time what happened last year and his wrist injury. He is on his way to becoming one of the few (look up riders that are now driving cars) true dirt bike Dakar legends.

I liked the clip where one of the time keepers was Aussie and gave him an Aussie Aussie Aussie :)

Congrats Toby and already looking forward to Dakar 2020 :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Robert Malcolm John Livingstone said:

Another Aussie champion :) Not once but twice he has won this :) what a awesome rider tough as nails :)26165248_1591094510981581_3551475950906602349_n.jpg.7a2d4133945a778799b9672c2263390f.jpgUnlike alot of soft cocks these days that DNF because of a scratched knee or a sprained finger nail 😛 

About 1/3 of EVERYONE who started the race this year DNF for some reason or another.

IMO this is a big boy/girl :) race and HUGE respect to Price for winning it the 2nd time what happened last year and his wrist injury this year. He is on his way to becoming one of the few (look up riders that are now driving cars) true dirt bike Dakar legends.

I liked the clip where one of the time keepers was Aussie and gave him an Aussie Aussie Aussie :)

Congrats Toby is the MAN and already looking forward to Dakar 2020 :)

Edited by filterx
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kcposty said:
14 hours ago, BushPig said:
Yeah but cricket's gayer.

I have no idea why a spectator goes to a cricket test other than drink till unconscious

What annoys me is when I watch motorsports on TV it shows you the hi lights.

Cricket they show THE WHOLE DAMN THING because the most interesting bit is the way he rubs the &%$#@!in ball. So true they talk about it for years ;)

• Like 1

Too much mud and sand is a real hurdle to some Mx millionaire

Shorty maned up for his second year. With basically a bum ancle,leg.
  • Like 2

Wasn't Toby the one who crashed really hard a few years back?

• Like 1

Yep he has a bit of hardware. In his neck

Yea saw a doc on him a few years ago, went off in a wash WOT, one tuff umbrae.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BushPig said:

What annoys me is when I watch motorsports on TV it shows you the hi lights.

Cricket they show THE WHOLE DAMN THING because the most interesting bit is the way he rubs the &%$#@!in ball. So true they talk about it for years ;)

What surprises me the most always is that...it's what the majority of the population wants to see.

53 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

What surprises me the most always is that...it's what the majority of the population wants to see.

Sad but true

Toby is booked in to have a bone graft on his wrist tomorrow, patently the bone was close to collapsing, pretty crazy 

788366A5-6325-47FE-B3DD-D1F589A996C4.png

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, mick34 said:

Toby is booked in to have a bone graft on his wrist tomorrow, patently the bone was close to collapsing, pretty crazy 

788366A5-6325-47FE-B3DD-D1F589A996C4.png

That's fuct, what a machine.

And some people wimp out of trail rides because of hang overs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1