supercross 2019 Monster Energy Supercross_Round 3 (A2)...Smack Talk Thread

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I'm not making any predictions....just sayin' that Tomac historically chokes early, then spends the rest of the SX series playing catch up.

and.. any race soon "historically" he will turn it around.

9 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

I have KRoc for the overall tonight soly based on his starts.

You better not jinx him you &%$#@! &%$#@!!

• Like 1

W/ LL's only 45 min down the road, seen AC & a lot of other Pro riders there in their younger years many times!! Worse venue on the entire MX circuit simply due to the poor pit area & when (not if) it rains it's a damn mud hole. Still love going there...been going to the Nationals & ATV nationals there the last 20 years!!
Rode a Mid/South Winter HS there. Over ridden, EVERYTHING was whooped out, even the creek beds!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dfesmire99 said:

W/ LL's only 45 min down the road, seen AC & a lot of other Pro riders there in their younger years many times!! Worse venue on the entire MX circuit simply due to the poor pit area & when (not if) it rains it's a damn mud hole. Still love going there...been going to the Nationals & ATV nationals there the last 20 years!!emoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji631.pngemoji631.png

seems like when I was down there it rained hard and was a mess, then went back to 90s-100 for the week.  very slimy clay..   I am sure it is still stuck somewhere 30 yrs later.

• Like 1

Rode a Mid/South Winter HS there. Over ridden, EVERYTHING was whooped out, even the creek beds!

The 2010 "flood" done a lot of damage to the LL's property. About 12" of rain fell in around 24 hrs. That whole bottom was a lake. The LL's track made a dramatic change that Spring....river Rock everywhere...& it'll be that way from now on!!

seems like when I was down there it rained hard and was a mess, then went back to 90s-100 for the week.  very slimy clay..   I am sure it is still stuck somewhere 30 yrs later.

You know, that track is a horse pasture 90+% of the time. During the national most of the manure is plowed into the track so when it rains, hot & humid in August things really get pungent!! One has to get that mud off right away our it will "etch" the motor, paint, etc. Wicked mud!! IMG_3052.JPGStill that race draws participants like flies so to speak!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dfesmire99 said:

You know, that track is a horse pasture 90+% of the time. During the national most of the manure is plowed into the track so when it rains, hot & humid in August things really get pungent!! Still that race draws participants like flies so to speak!!emoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji631.pngemoji631.png

when I was there, it was no way farmed.  

Red Death screwed Ken into a mistake.  

And @KTMRider4Life has to be cracking up right now seeing Webb's improvement on orange.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

LOL, red bull KTM just crapped on 3 and 94,,, CRAPPED on them. 

Just now, KableXL said:

LOL, red bull KTM just crapped on 3 and 94,,, CRAPPED on them. 

That means they also turned Anderson's white KTM doo doo brown too, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That means they also turned Anderson's white KTM doo doo brown too, right?

No, he did that to himself with crap start.

The favorites still have not won a main, never saw this coming wow

• Like 5