Northern NV moonrocks

2 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

I have time in April and plan on going to some place that @Mongo134 has gone.

@Dirkarider has been there I'm more than sure. Not like its a big secret but a guide like @ElDorado650 is much needed as he knows the place very, very well. Its &%$#@!ing huge! Way different riding than what I am use to but would be right up your SoCal alley experience wise. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

@Dirkarider has been there I'm more than sure. Not like its a big secret but a guide like @ElDorado650 is much needed as he knows the place very, very well. Its &%$#@!ing huge! Way different riding than what I am use to but would be right up your SoCal alley experience wise. 

Thats why I want to go 

It got snow dere still, just flewe over dere in a aeroplain and looked with my good eye out the winder’

and seant snow on dem hills yonder

im just a grease collor mechanical type so I know my word ain’t valued as much as a pencil whipper like large bob

Edited by Warden of the North
  • Like 1

There is still quite a bit of snow even at Omo Ranch, let alone Gold Note or Elkins.  But more rain, and it is warmer, so it is melting stuff off.

Riding will be pretty soon.  I get out some between storms, but not big rides yet.  They are right around the corner though.  Can't wait!

• Helpful 1

• 2 weeks later...
Can you post up the conditions, I'm suppose to go Saturday?

Weather: mostly sunny, started in the 20’s, when left it was around 50.
NO MUD anywhere! Main roads appeared recently groomed, trails were epic, dry and everything hooked up. Very little snow anywhere, everything was rideable, want to go back this weekend!!!
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 11:50 PM, dlock5 said:

Can you post up the conditions, I'm suppose to go Saturday?

I was the other half of the riding group with @rloesch.  It was TERRIBLE....don't go! ?

RLoesch's report is spot on.  No mud, no dust, excellent traction for the most part.  Found one or two hills that were a little too soft to climb.  Found a little snow on one hillside, but it wasn't too deep.  You guys should have epic conditions this weekend.

• Like 2

Headed out early tomorrow, thx for the response.

I was the other half of the riding group with@rloesch.  It was TERRIBLE....don't go! [emoji6]
RLoesch's report is spot on.  No mud, no dust, excellent traction for the most part.  Found one or two hills that were a little too soft to climb.  Found a little snow on one hillside, but it wasn't too deep.  You guys should have epic conditions this weekend.