Create, choosing forum

PhighLow

Question

5 answers to this question

It won't let me choose a forum when trying to create and therefore can't continue. I see the selections but when I click on them nothing happens. The only ones lit up are report bugs and site usage, the rest are un-selectable.

Tap the little arrow to the left of the forum name/category to expand the tree so you can see all of the sub forums. Then you will be able to pick from the expanded list
  • Helpful 1
5 hours ago, Brian Wilson said:

Can you grab a screenshot like this and show me what you see so I can try to replicate the issue 

AB66B6DB-AD7C-4976-ADD7-3B7FE393C325.png

Sure, thanks for your time and expertise . As you can see from my pics only the 2 I mentioned are black and clickable . I just noticed it works on my iPhone but not my pc 

IMG_2088.PNG

IMG_2089.PNG

Edited by PhighLow

Click the arrow next to the other forums.  There's a couple levels of categorization.

For example:  ATV/UTV  >>> Make/Model Specific  >>> Utility ATV    (everything above "Utility ATV" is a category..once you drill down with the little arrows it will let you select "Utility ATV"

Any forums without an arrow next to them, that are grayed out (like "Advertise" or "Community Sponsors" from your screenshot)  are forums that you don't have permissions to start a new topic in.  For obvious reasons, we only allow Sponsors to start new topics in "Community Sponsors" 

• Helpful 1