KTMRider4Life

supercross It's Not The Bike

59 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Of all the things that could have led to Coop's win the bike didn't help... He would've won on a Zuk or a Yamaha...... 

A zook yes, Yamaha not a chance.

• Like 2

I didn't watch last night, just getting to some news this morning

DDaanngg.........Orange! Why is it the 1 night I do not pick McElrath, he is on top of the box? Am I turning into Red?

I will take your bait because I agree with you 100%, these guys gel with bikes. 

Roczen/Suzuki

Dungey/Uni Cam 450SXF and 250 SX

McGrath/93CR LOL 

Short list but I know we will probably argue with the facts again.

I actually can't wait to watch the race. I have my son watch the Red Bull MX Nation videos to encourage a hard work ethic and guess which one we watched yesterday? S2 with Cooper and Plessinger.

Edited by jz125

Tomac who?? I hope Webb keeps his mojo going,

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

177132_rs2_9930.jpg?auto=format&dpr=1.25

1 hour ago, BBA said:

Tomac who?? I hope Webb keeps his mojo going,

He is finally giving the Number 2 plate the respect it deserves. 

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 10

I disagree I think the smaller lighter bike is perfect for the 5'7" Webb 

The bike is giving him confidence none of which I saw when he was on Yamaha. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Of all the things that could have led to Coop's win the bike didn't help... He would've won on a Zuk or a Yamaha...... 

Webb never seemed to look comfortable on the YZ450F.  I think the combination of a new bike and training regimen has restored Webb's confidence.  He had that "look of an assassin" in his eyes last night that reminded me of his 250 days when he was on a roll.  I remember seeing him with that look in his eyes in the pits at Charlotte, N.C. when he put on one of the greatest rides I have ever witnessed.  This season is going to be VERY entertaining for SX fans.  

• Like 4

There is a term called bike setup. The Yamaha kept cooper from being the rider that he is. The Ktm is a better bike for him.  For those of you that said it's not the bike is brainless.  He is also on bakers program which will make him even better. He will continue to be better cuz he is with better, bike, team, program etc. 

Have a open mind! Think at all angles! so many that thrive on failure, loving to see someone fail.  Sorry, sit back and watch cooper be great!!!  Let's see if he can back it up and piss the unhappy haters off. 

• Like 1

Coop was a small guy on a tall bike (yzf) bad combo.

• Like 3

The switch to Aldon is probably helping too #microdose

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jetfuel said:

177132_rs2_9930.jpg?auto=format&dpr=1.25

He is finally giving the Number 2 plate the respect it deserves. 

He basically gave Kenny a big &%$#@! you there.   I wish Ken was on something other than Red Death.....not blue either.  Ken really screwed up by leaving KTM...he got too impatient that they would never improve the suspension.

• Like 5
  • Helpful 2

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

straight up.  

Looks like tomac is playing it safe and only riding as hard as he needs to. That last moto was just to easy of a win. I also think the ktm is a better bike. 

• Like 4

He basically gave Kenny a big &%$#@! you there.   I wish Ken was on something other than Red Death.....not blue either.  Ken really screwed up by leaving KTM...he got too impatient that they would never improve the suspension.

Hey, your starting to intrigue on my honda hate a bit.
  • Like 1

"One win does not a championship make"

If not ask Bagget... or Barcia...or Chiarulo...or...

• Like 3

I still remember the days when Ken was a hothead... I bet looking up at Webb through the finish gate after that pass was enough to make his blood boil.

• Like 4

"One win does not a championship make"
If not ask Bagget... or Barcia...or Chiarulo...or...

Hey, get out of here with your stupid reality.

straight up.  
Absolutly not.. Straight up is defined as when 2 riders are battling each other and one come out on top at the end..tomac got 2 ugly ass starts..yes, his fault..but 3rd moto tomac walked everyone
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Ken messed up bigger by leaving Suzuki.

• Like 2