supercross It's Not The Bike

38 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

I find it hard to believe Ross knows how to ride a motorcycle...

Looks like you haven't started 3-finger braking yet.

• Like 1

The bias on this thread is funny and it exposes people. 

When I watch Cooper on the Yamaha he looked like a garden gnome and was super tight and hanging off the back of the bike

When I watch Cooper on team Yamaha, he would pout, stare off into space when Swanny tried to coach him. He hated training and it showed.

When I saw a couple of post referring to the fact he took a 10th the week before: when did he place better on the Yamaha? Now he is on the top step.

Bias, bias

You really think coop just let tomac check out. I got beach front property in az cheap.
I think he may have been a bit tired

On 1/20/2019 at 7:40 PM, 777654321 said:

You really think coop just let tomac check out. I got beach front property in az cheap.

What was in it for Coop to fight with Tomac? He knew he had him beat... 

Moto 1 was when Coop needed to race with Tomac, and what happened there? Did Tomac just let Cooper race away from him just because?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

What was in it for Coop to fight with Tomac? He knew he had him beat... 

Moto 1 was when Coop needed to race with Tomac, and what happened there? Did Tomac just let Cooper race away from him just because?

Props to coop for getting his first 450 sx win.

But dont  fool yourself into thinking coop is on the same level as Tomac. 

• Like 2

Just now, M1Garand said:

Props to coop for getting his first 450 sx win.

But dont  fool yourself into thinking coop is on the same level as Tomac. 

I never said Coop was on the same level yet.... At the same time though consider the question at hand or lets just flip it. 

In race 1 why did Coop pull away from Tomac, did Tomac just let Coop pull away for the heck of it? 

And in race 3 Cooper truly had no reason to chase Tomac. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I never said Coop was on the same level yet.... At the same time though consider the question at hand or lets just flip it. 

In race 1 why did Coop pull away from Tomac, did Tomac just let Coop pull away for the heck of it? 

I agree, Coop won straight up and had no reason to push it in the 3rd race, smart good racing on his part. 

The bike is definitely a huge part of his turnaround as he stated such in his interview.

Is he going to pull a BB and pull a 15th next weekend, unlikely but who knows. 

Every dog has his day. It will be interesting to see where coop goes from here. 

• Like 5

Webb is looking like a real threat, getting back to his 250cc form.  I'm a roczen fan but it was cool in that race Webb pacing him and passing right at the end, good racing!  Webb has some attitude but is a good dude I think, they all are.  Good racing this year, the field is stacked!!

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

That's what coop tells you. Coop knows he tried to win that race and couldn't keep the pace. He even said he gave ken a thumbs up but actually pointed his finger. Believe the one who tells it honestly. Oh ya I'd just like to give it up to god for without him I couldn't have done this. Why do they only say that when they win?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

That's what coop tells you. Coop knows he tried to win that race and couldn't keep the pace. He even said he gave ken a thumbs up but actually pointed his finger. Believe the one who tells it honestly. Oh ya I'd just like to give it up to god for without him I couldn't have done this. Why do they only say that when they win?

So why did Coop blow tomacs door off in moto 1?  

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I've been wondering that too.  Coop was on it...probably wouldn't have mattered, but Tomac and Anderson both seem out of it so far.   As in hot / cold....Anderson more than Tomac.  Injuries?  

Like I said though, Coop was just on in the 1st 2 mains, nobody was going to beat him.

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If you think tomac really cared about winning that race then you believe they drinking the shit in their hands on the podium. The only moto eli even really put any effort in was the last moto. Gapped two riders he let by earlier by 5 seconds in two laps.

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

I've been wondering that too.  Coop was on it...probably wouldn't have mattered, but Tomac and Anderson both seem out of it so far.   As in hot / cold....Anderson more than Tomac.  Injuries?  

Like I said though, Coop was just on in the 1st 2 mains, nobody was going to beat him.

The thing about the Tomac swingers is they want to act like Tomac beat Webb (straight up) in the third moto but in reality Webb had nothing to gain after going 1-1....  

When it mattered in the 1st moto Tomac got his ass beat, straight up, in the heat of the battle.... Right @slowgs2001???

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

If you think tomac really cared about winning that race then you believe they drinking the shit in their hands on the podium. The only moto eli even really put any effort in was the last moto. Gapped two riders he let by earlier by 5 seconds in two laps.

Sure Tomac didn't care in the 1st moto but cared in the third.... What have you been drinking???

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

The thing about the Tomac swingers is they want to act like Tomac beat Webb (straight up) in the third moto but in reality Webb had nothing to gain after going 1-1....  

When it mattered in the 1st moto Tomac got his ass beat, straight up, in the heat of the battle.... Right @slowgs2001???

Agreed...by main #3, Webb knew who he had to beat, and Tomac wasn't one of them.  

Would it have made a difference?  I don't know, but regardless, I don't see the moral victory for Tomac fans in main #3.   We've seen him get hole shots and run away before.  His problem is, he gets bad starts at times, and typically has a really bad race or 3.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2