supercross It's Not The Bike

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

Sure Tomac didn't care in the 1st moto but cared in the third.... What have you been drinking???

Tomac only cares about managing a championship. Hes doing a pretty dam good job at it. Cooper will never win a 450 title. Tomac 2 points down. All hes trying to do is stay within 8 by Daytona then its showtime. Remember this

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

The only moto eli even really put any effort in was the last moto.

So your theory is that he threw the event?  Why would Tomac do that?  Did KTM bribe him?

Just now, 777654321 said:

Tomac only cares about managing a championship. Hes doing a pretty dam good job at it. Cooper will never win a 450 title. Tomac 2 points down. All hes trying to do is stay within 8 by Daytona then its showtime. Remember this

Keep dodging that question...  

It makes no sense he didnt care in moto1 and did in moto 3....  Hence the dodge....

• Like 1

Just now, redrider144 said:

So your theory is that he threw the event?  Why would Tomac do that?  Did KTM bribe him?

We've got a mind reader in here....   He knows why Tomac threw moto 1...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

We've got a mind reader in here....   He knows why Tomac threw moto 1...

I suppose a Tomac swinger could pretend that Tomac doesn't care about Roczen / Muskrat / Webb beating him?  Because he doesn't consider them championship threats?  It's a R-E-A-C-H of course....

All I know is with these rookies moving up this year it has made it hard as hell for me to score any points in my fantasy league with my friends! You never know who the hell is going to show up each week?🤯🤯🤯

• Like 1

Perhaps these "Triple Clown" races don't jive with Tomac. Tomac is in his element late in the race or moto, blasting seconds off from everyone's late race lap times. In the first two moto's, especially the first, perhaps he wasn't warmed up enough for the "sprint" of these things? Or maybe his bike set-up was off slightly, which he adjusted between moto's. Or maybe he needs the track to deteriorate a certain amount before he feels comfortable enough to put the hammer down?

Whichever the case might be, Tomac is still right in the thick of this points battle, so anyone expecting to see the old Tomac will be disappointed. The new Tomac just showed up in moto 3, sprinted into a 6 second lead, then backed off. It seems like everyone has finally read the Dungey playbook, so this is the new face of Supercross.

• Like 1

Soon someone will bang cooper Web ........ . Lets see how he will handle it mentally

• Like 2

I think it was the team more than the bike

I love that slo mo of Grant executing the right hand turn/pass near the end of this clip. He’s such a talented rider. I’ve always enjoyed watching him when he’s “on”.

Tomac simply got a better start in Moto 3

• Like 1

Looks like tomac is playing it safe and only riding as hard as he needs to. That last moto was just to easy of a win. I also think the ktm is a better bike. 
Or maybe the others got better of him !? He won because he lead in the 3rd race where the others where exhausted and need to push for several passes

No waaaaay, honda is simply the best . You can say all day long that its a Read Death . But the reality is that he was fast on honda ... and he is fast now (considering him as a K-rex)

Ken messed up bigger by leaving Suzuki.

Yes bike Matter for lees talented rider ... no one disagree on that . Look at suzuki in hand of kenny and JS and compare it to the other riders .... so bike matter for some and not all rider's .

2 minutes ago, aminem said:

No waaaaay, honda is simply the best . You can say all day long that its a Read Death . But the reality is that he was fast on honda ... and he is fast now (considering him as a K-rex)

Simply the best?!?!

At what???

They haven’t won a Championship since Carmichael!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

They haven’t won a Championship since Carmichael!!!!

And every star rider they have had since RC has ended up in the hospital 

Nah!

The thing about the Tomac swingers is they want to act like Tomac beat Webb (straight up) in the third moto but in reality Webb had nothing to gain after going 1-1....  

When it mattered in the 1st moto Tomac got his ass beat, straight up, in the heat of the battle.... Right [mention=371355]slowgs2001[/mention]???

Yep , like RV2 or jS7 ..... they also end up badly in hospital , so you look like a honda hater which just find nonsense reasons ..

35 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Yep , but they didnt have highly talented riders like RV2 or Kenny ....

the honda already put Kenny in the hospital.....

36 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Yep , but they didnt have highly talented riders like RV2 or Kenny ....

Kenny who??