supercross It's Not The Bike

Simply the best?!?!
At what???
They haven’t won a Championship since Carmichael!!!!
Dose they have any talented rider in RC caliber !? Or even RV2 , JS7. KR94 is the most talented rider they have since RC !?

Yep , like RV2 or jS7 ..... they also end up badly in hospital , it can happen for anyone.

the honda already put Kenny in the hospital.....

5 minutes ago, aminem said:
1 hour ago, MANIAC998 said:
Simply the best?!?!
At what???

Dose they have any talented rider in RC caliber !? Or even RV2 , JS7. KR94 is the most talented rider they have since RC !?

Suzuki has won a Title since Carmichael retired. And they did it with Chad Reed. 

So exactly what is Honda the best at??

29 minutes ago, aminem said:

Yep , like RV2 or jS7 ..... they also end up badly in hospital , it can happen for anyone.

Yet those two won championships after leaving the hospital

Honda riders never do 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

Yet those two won championships after leaving the hospital

Honda riders never do 

be patient ,  KR will do as well . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MANIAC998 said:

Suzuki has won a Title since Carmichael retired. And they did it with Chad Reed. 

So exactly what is Honda the best at??

it dose not prove anything.  

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

tumblr_lqi101YvJm1qcyxzuo1_400.gif

FearlessShamefulGnu-size_restricted.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tomac had the injury on KX last year and this year off season ... KR94 had a bad injuries with Suzuki as well . and you put a bad example for CR22 , here didnt end up badly in hospital. plz find and put a better examples , am sure you will find them for all brands ;) . 

4 hours ago, aminem said:
5 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:
Simply the best?!?!
At what???

I merely pointed out your inaccuracies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aminem said:

Tomac had the injury on KX last year and this year off season ... KR94 had a bad injuries with Suzuki as well . and you put a bad example for CR22 , here didnt end up badly in hospital. plz find and put a better examples , am sure you will find them for all brands ;) . 

Tomac won two titles after crashing the KX

Ken won a championship for the Yellow team after the indecent....and it will be his last unless he changes color 

What happened to Chad is a perfect example of how the Red Death operates. The bitch slaps you to the ground and if you come back it ends you.......Dallas 2012.....He's never been the same 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Tomac won two titles after crashing the KX

Ken won a championship for the Yellow team after the indecent....and it will be his last unless he changes color 

What happened to Chad is a perfect example of how the Red Death operates. The bitch slaps you to the ground and if you come back it ends you.......Dallas 2012.....He's never been the same 

Why don't they believe us???

GloriousBossyKissingbug-size_restricted.

7 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

What happened to Chad is a perfect example of how the Red Death operates. 

I forgot about this one, looks like the same thing that happened to Roczen but instead Kenny's was more violent, likely more speed/energy at the lip

I guess it comes down to whether you want the story or whether you want the truth.  The truth with Chad, just like the truth with Stewey, is that his crashing knows no color.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I guess it comes down to whether you want the story or whether you want the truth.  The truth with Chad, just like the truth with Stewey, is that his crashing knows no color.

I am not a reed fan but you don't list as long as he has by being crashy. of course there's going to be some crashes in a career of that length. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I am not a reed fan but you don't list as long as he has by being crashy. of course there's going to be some crashes in a career of that length. 

I wouldn't describe him as a crasher either, but the point is that people like to make a big deal out of the Chadapult when really he has had some spectacular crashes on most all the colors. 

• Like 2