I just purchased a 2000 suzuki Drz400s and the carb was taken apart and there are about 4 jets and two springs that i have no clue where they go. At 12:30 ill send Pictures of the jets. im just not sure if they go to the carb or were different pieces to a carb.

20190120_123651.jpg

20190120_123706.jpg

Edited by Holoslove

A great resource for exploded factory diagrams is Rocky Mountain - rockymountainatvmc.com. Pretty sure you’ll have to register to search OEM Parts but we’ll worth it. Looks like you have a pilot jet, main jet or main air jet depending on size, idle mixture adjusting screw and spring (the lower screw and lower spring). Clay

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nuity5 said:

A great resource for exploded factory diagrams is Rocky Mountain - rockymountainatvmc.com. Pretty sure you’ll have to register to search OEM Parts but we’ll worth it. Looks like you have a pilot jet, main jet or main air jet depending on size, idle mixture adjusting screw and spring (the lower screw and lower spring). Clay

Thank you for replying i just picked up the drz for 700. And the previous owner took the carb apart and was planning on re-jetting it because it was backfiring apparently. I lm just hoping to restore the carb, and I believe that the reason why it was backfiring is because one of the jets were gunked up or clogged.

• Like 1

Update! The extra jets and pins were not even to the carburetor i took it to a bike shop and the set the jets to the correct levels. Ill put it together and in high hopes that it runs smoothly. Thank yall for replying. A.C.

• Like 1