NBC sports SUCKS!!

16 hours ago, 4barrelDarrell said:

What does everyone think about Will? 

We will never have another Erin and her twins, and that saddens me. I'll take Jenny over Will from what I've seen so far.

Funny I was thinking about that last night watching A2. Still have the Monster girls but they've unfortunately gotten away from showing them off as well as a prominent Miss Supercross host - I miss Dianna ?

Will Christien has got the nice English accent and shes got the back ground in other bike sports ?

199381671_1280x720.jpg

• Like 1

Will?  I like her.  She knows what to ask.  

as for ralph and ricky, meh.  Ralphs a tool. Bring back art eckman or dave despain.   Rickys technical analysis is great.  But their back and forth is odd.

ralph: he sure does! 

ricky: thats right ralph. 

Ralph: so now whats the deal with dirtbikes ricky?

ricky: well, you should ride one someday ralph

im waiting for a holy moly or a jeepers to creep in at some point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WRider995 said:

Will?  I like her.  She knows what to ask.  

as for ralph and ricky, meh.  Ralphs a tool. Bring back art eckman or dave despain.   Rickys technical analysis is great.  But their back and forth is odd.

ralph: he sure does! 

ricky: thats right ralph. 

Ralph: so now whats the deal with dirtbikes ricky?

ricky: well, you should ride one someday ralph

im waiting for a holy moly or a jeepers to creep in at some point.

Everytime Ralph's speaks my wife says it reminds her of finger nails on a chalk board. And a bad case of cotton mouth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, mrpike18 said:

This network is &%$#@!ed!  Streaming a Supercross ever since NBC sports took over has been terrible. FS1 was awesome. NBC sports gold cost $ and you get additional coverage of practice and qualifying for $50 or $10 per event. I wouldn’t trust this network to cover any sport!  I cannot believe there isn’t more outrage because of this shitty ass network!  Rant over. 

No outrage here cuz I wasn't dumb enough to give them any money. Can watch all the races for free on youtube shortly after the race

On 1/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, mrpike18 said:

This network is &%$#@!ed!  Streaming a Supercross ever since NBC sports took over has been terrible. FS1 was awesome. NBC sports gold cost $ and you get additional coverage of practice and qualifying for $50 or $10 per event. I wouldn’t trust this network to cover any sport!  I cannot believe there isn’t more outrage because of this shitty ass network!  Rant over. 

I never thought there would be network swingers.  I guess with JS7 gone, people had to latch onto whatever they could find.

It kind of sucks watching the stream live if the race is not on TV live because through the streaming on the app on my Roku smart tv you can't pause and rewind, that I know of, and had to sit there and watch dead air during the commercials, I think I'd rather watch the commercials. Also I noticed yesterday you could only replay the qualifying but not the main race yet on the app, so that sucks to have to wait longer to watch the replay if you only have the sports gold app.  Last year you could watch the qualifying on livestream for free.

I have an LG smart TV that is powered by Roku,and I downloaded the Roku app on my phone,which allows me to use it as a remote. I can pause,FF,etc,as well as listen privately through headphones from my phone if I choose to. We have a Roku stick on the bedroom TV that I’ve yet to try the app on,but I expect similar performance. I can control it with my phone as well. I’m pretty happy with the app all in all IMG_1785.JPGIMG_1786.JPG

2 hours ago, kx450f06 said:

My only complaint is the camera crew is terrible. It's nothing new to sx. Why when a battle is about to happen they switch camera's to someone riding around solo. Then they have to do a replay and miss another battle or pass during the replay.

they aren't as good as the Fox crew but this is new to them......let's hope they get better as right now you don't see much of the race...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have been watching the 2019 Moto Cross season until about 2 weeks ago. Then out of the blue my Fire Stick NBC Sports channel required me to login but it won’t let me and says I don’t have an account associated with my email. All I can say is I won’t be watching next season and I am going to miss it. NBC is beyond lame. I hope the riders, teams and Lucas Oil sees this I’m sure it’s not what they want for one of the best sports events out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Am I the only one rocking att verse where I get moto 1 coverage on 1105 and moto 2 on 1643? And FIM? And supercross? All as part of my monthly tv package.

I get it all on DTV but commercials suck and you miss a lot of racing

I do the package for MX and just added SX as a bonus. It's really not worth it for SX except for a couple events that get aired the next day