Tjlaw_44

xr 200 owners please read

hey so i have a 1994 xr200r and i am in need of some new rear side panels but i see that they are hard to come buy and only maier makes them. i also have other parts to buy so i thought i’d make some out of this plastic material i have. if anyone with a 1994 or a year that has the same style of plastics knows the dimensions of the plastics, it would be a huge help if you told me. thanks!

i know i just made a post about this but the app isn’t working right for me and i cant reply but could someone please help me out and tell me how long each edge of the side panels on a 1994 xr200r are? would be a huge help. thanks! if you do, please just send them through thumpertalk messages or drop the measurements in this forum. thanks!

2 hours ago, Tjlaw_44 said:

i know i just made a post about this but the app isn’t working right for me and i cant reply but could someone please help me out and tell me how long each edge of the side panels on a 1994 xr200r are? would be a huge help. thanks! if you do, please just send them through thumpertalk messages or drop the measurements in this forum. thanks!

Here's your original Topic it was moved here because it's a make/model specific question not a general dirt bike one.

What would be great is to have some plans to 3D print the side covers.