Uhh, just start hitting jumps and working your way up to big tricks. The main thing you need is huge balls and a disregard for self preservation.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, woods-rider said:

Uhh, just start hitting jumps and working your way up to big tricks. The main thing you need is huge balls and a disregard for self preservation.

Foam pits with fire suppression system are preferable as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wyatt fredrickson said:

Hey I was wandering how do you get into fmx, like where do you go to start anywhere in Canada train for beginner fmx? Thanks 

The closest place for you is here 

8DD2BFAE-A665-45AC-9367-25CFFC730182.png.c962e9d414fc71020eba0f2a57fcfc60.png

I have a traveling FMX clinic that may come across the border into Canada if there's a group of 8 or more interested. The price is $700(US) per rider for a three day weekend clinic. I specialize in an arsenal of back flip tricks and have been credited with numerous showings on the Travis Pastrana's NitroCircus campaign. I can do an exploratory outreach to riders in your area to see if there is enough interest to come up there for a small fee. It will cost you $150(US) via paypal or CC to investigate the interest there. If you are interested I'll give you my paypal info and we can get started right away. Thanks BBA...BigBallerAirtime.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

I have a traveling FMX clinic that may come across the border into Canada if there's a group of 8 or more interested. The price is $700(US) per rider for a three day weekend clinic. I specialize in an arsenal of back flip tricks and have been credited with numerous showings on the Travis Pastrana's NitroCircus campaign. I can do an exploratory outreach to riders in your area to see if there is enough interest to come up there for a small fee. It will cost you $150(US) via paypal or CC to investigate the interest there. If you are interested I'll give you my paypal info and we can get started right away. Thanks BBA...BigBallerAirtime.

Red will jump on that.
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, wyatt fredrickson said:

Ok thanks everyone for the help

I can make you famous

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Creature said:

I don't think they let mullets into Canada

We can say we are Mexican and escaping Trump. Problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, JoshG_smoke_dont_stroke_YZ said:

Shit that’s hectic!!! I’d be sticking to chuckin 2 strokes into the pit, nowhere near as much heat involved.

A CR250 started a similar fire at a different foam pit.  Gas soaked foam....all it takes is a spark.   Static electricity can do it.

Anyone that builds a fmx foam pit without an automatic fire supression system is a dumb &%$#@!.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

Didn’t there used to be an FMX section here on TT?

Yea it was incorporated in to the ATV thread.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3