I have a traveling FMX clinic that may come across the border into Canada if there's a group of 8 or more interested. The price is $700(US) per rider for a three day weekend clinic. I specialize in an arsenal of back flip tricks and have been credited with numerous showings on the Travis Pastrana's NitroCircus campaign. I can do an exploratory outreach to riders in your area to see if there is enough interest to come up there for a small fee. It will cost you $150(US) via paypal or CC to investigate the interest there. If you are interested I'll give you my paypal info and we can get started right away. Thanks BBA...BigBallerAirtime.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

I have a traveling FMX clinic that may come across the border into Canada if there's a group of 8 or more interested. The price is $700(US) per rider for a three day weekend clinic. I specialize in an arsenal of back flip tricks and have been credited with numerous showings on the Travis Pastrana's NitroCircus campaign. I can do an exploratory outreach to riders in your area to see if there is enough interest to come up there for a small fee. It will cost you $150(US) via paypal or CC to investigate the interest there. If you are interested I'll give you my paypal info and we can get started right away. Thanks BBA...BigBallerAirtime.

Red will jump on that. [emoji43]
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, JoshG_smoke_dont_stroke_YZ said:

Shit that’s hectic!!! I’d be sticking to chuckin 2 strokes into the pit, nowhere near as much heat involved.

A CR250 started a similar fire at a different foam pit.  Gas soaked foam....all it takes is a spark.   Static electricity can do it.

Anyone that builds a fmx foam pit without an automatic fire supression system is a dumb &%$#@!.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...