Who has seen this or knows what it’s from?

I have tried google and looked at many switches but can’t find this anywhere.

LED indicator panel on my 2015 wr450f when I purchased it 

Red R3 lowbeam 

amber R2 flashes with blinkers/ oddly if battery voltage is low will remain on

blue R1 high beam 

i have got a new switch identical since the image blinker switch circuit failure.

looked a lot to find a new one. But had to polish the LED panel cut a slot into new switch then re-solder matching my original. 

It still works great just want to track more down it’s convenient I have learned. I sure would miss it if it broke.

AC6204FA-3C1C-4B9D-8046-7026D4AD29A4.jpeg

Awesome besides being out of stock. But a much better starting point than I’ve ever come across.
Owned one or seen one before? I googled so many different variations of everything I could think of and never seen anything close besides a few with single LED bulbs protruding like the one tusk makes.

Blinker and hi beam indicator.

I tried that before but just never knew if out of all the images I looked at if I was looking for a matching set or a contraption like I built.
Both the original and my remake being completely the same it could have been from nearly anything.

I was certain someone here has seen them however. Seen some really similar panel only options online but they all seemed to have big led’s these are eye piercing enough as is. For such a tiny diode. For all I know the bigger ones are dimmer possibly.

Thanks again,

I found some also since replying last using the info from the first website you showed me. I dont even know what connections mine had/has. I cut off the bullet style that was on the new assembly I got crimped new pins on and reused the connector of the original

I know there is a spot in front of my speedometer for a neutral high beam and blinker light setup but just found the switch panel interesting.