Barcia?

Bruised tailbone, he'll be fine with a little rest

Depends on the level of bruising. My wife slipped hiking 2 years ago and came down on a rock from a height of 2 1/2 feet. Diagnosis was a bruised tailbone. She was unable to drive for more than 2 weeks and was in pain when just sitting for 3 months.

Looked like Barcia came off the bike and fell from a greater height. I can’t see him being able to sustain downward pressure or the seat smacking him on his back side in the whoops.

Maybe he gets an injection to lessen the pain. Is that allowed in the rules?

Straight from WebMD:

A tailbone injury can be very painful and slow to heal. Healing time for an injured tailbone depends on the severity of the injury.

If you have a fracture, healing can take between 8 to 12 weeks.
If your tailbone injury is a bruise, healing takes about 4 weeks.
In rare cases, symptoms do not improve. Injection of a steroid medicine may be tried. Surgery to remove part of the tailbone may be discussed at some point, but not until 6 months or more after the injury.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

No. Just have had same injury. Justin will not be able to ride at speed next week. What you wanta barter. I'm partial to the asian side of the house

The potential bet would be with @Mongo134 but he's been burned too many times by people he doesn't know.  So I doubt he's interested either.  

• Like 1

I heard a bruised tailbone. If thats all he has from that hes pretty lucky, that could've been paralyzing.

What do you guys think of the NBC coverage? I'm not a fan of it so far. Took forever to get any info and even a replay on Malcolms crash, never gave us an update on Savatgy when he got his concussion, No update on what happened to Harrison and his bike at Glendale, Ricky's announcing abilities.. (don't get me wrong I like Carmichael).

Not lookin to start an argument just curious what others think.

Edited by Chimmey