yz125, yz250 or yz250f for trails

Hi i am around 5’11” and 80kgs (around 180lbs) i am of average riding skill and was wondering if i should get a yz125, yz250 or a yz250f for trail riding which i will mainly be doing. i have road a 250 2t and 4t before and were wondering what people thought would be good for my size and riding terrain. 

cheers

With a name like that I think you’re ready for a cr 500 buddy.

For trails I’d get a yz250x, if you’re tied down to the blue brand.

Edited by RawbW
  • Like 1

Nice username bud.  That was my name until some snowflake mod became “offended” and changed it to this BS I have now.  

Since you’re obviously a pimp, you need get yourself a 300. Nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RawbW said:

With a name like that I think you’re ready for a cr 500 buddy.

For trails I’d get a yz250x, if you’re tied down to the blue brand.

I think he's ready too for a fy hunny

Mobj0mM.png

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, MixinGasKickinAss said:

Nice username bud.  That was my name until some snowflake mod became “offended” and changed it to this BS I have now.  

Since you’re obviously a pimp, you need get yourself a 300. Nothing more nothing less. 

Well well well what do we have here...

downloadfile-3.gif

• Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 10:28 PM, MixinGasKickinAss said:

Truth. It was the best user name I've seen.

If you are a budget, look for a used KDX200 or KDX220.  If you can find one at a reasonable price, a KTM 200 XC-W would be a nice choice too.  If you can't find any of those, consider getting a used YZ250 and as time and money allow doing some things to make it more woods friendly (flywheel weight, bigger tank, etc).

If you have the budget for a new bike, there is a ton of great woods bikes available from Yamaha, KTM, Husky and Beta.

Doc

• Like 2