Anderson down!

3 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Such sick style bro

Also rumor from the inside...Husky is considering ending his contract..

Do you pull this nonsense out of your ass?

2 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Exactly my point..he is out of control. Iv always said that. And everyone thinks im crazy..

He's definitely loose on the bike but out of control?  A bit of a stretch don't ya think?

2 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Anderson wont race a full outdoor. He isnt tough enough..he is all about the glamor..nothing more

Do you pull this nonsense out of your ass?

Deano has some contractual things that would need to be worked out with his current sponsors before he could move under the factory tent.  I'm pretty sure Husqvarna will not want his weed sponsor but I guess if they step up with enough cash anything is possible.  Or, Rock Star pays off that sponsor to get him out of the contract.

• Like 1

Bummer - I do not care who wins - I just absolutely love seeing the field this deep. ANYONE of them hurt is a big bummer!

I want all of them to be healthy.  Mookie - what a bummer, Anderson, Osbourne,  Barcia......what a bummer - I want everyone healthy and racing!!!!  It is so fun to not know who might or will win every weekend!

I hope CR22, DW15, KR94, Brayton, BB4, JB19, #7, MM25 , Savatgy, Hill, Friese, Tomac,  and the 722 get a win this season!   how exciting!!!!  i cannot remember the last time i was this excited about Supercross racing!!!  -  a season with 10-15 different winners...... Yeah man!!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:
He just won HSQ their first 450 SX title and they're considering dropping him?   That would be some serious bs.

Apparently some shit been going down behind closed doors.

If they fire him, and he knows anything about a certain trainer....I hope he blows it wide open.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
11 minutes ago, redrider144 said:
He just won HSQ their first 450 SX title and they're considering dropping him?   That would be some serious bs.

It's always about riders and mechanics wives. Wait that's just kawi lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
15 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

if true that could explain his current mental fragility...  

spill it!

• Like 2