74one

supercross Anderson down!

aren't you the guy that cries everytime someone mentions Eli's crashiness?  and here you are celebrating a riders injury.  Keep it classy geezy....  
Did i say anything like. Yahoo, he is hurt! Or did a say anything remotely close to..Awesome! I absolutely did not say such a thing..all i said was such sick style. Something you rant about over and over and over again..
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:
25 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:
aren't you the guy that cries everytime someone mentions Eli's crashiness?  and here you are celebrating a riders injury.  Keep it classy geezy....  

Did i say anything like. Yahoo, he is hurt! Or did a say anything remotely close to..Awesome! I absolutely did not say such a thing..all i said was such sick style. Something you rant about over and over and over again..

So sick he is ill.

• Like 1

Anderson wont race a full outdoor. He isnt tough enough..he is all about the glamor..nothing more

Accidents happen, but he's been in a funk.  Maybe we'll see him outdoors, but we all know how that's worked out.

4 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Exactly my point..he is out of control. Iv always said that. And everyone thinks im crazy..

if hes out of control your man crush Eli is way out of control, who's injured themselves more.  Two of Anderson's injuries were from other riders....   And Eli has still been hurt more.  

That could be having an affect on him,  just like someone pointed out how timid he looked after missing that jump.  

14 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Rockstar should have kept Phil 

So should JGR.  I don't think he's the greatest at sx, but he's solid outdoors.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Anderson wont race a full outdoor. He isnt tough enough..he is all about the glamor..nothing more

I don't know about that but I do think he's drinking soy by the gallon.  Apologizing for making passes and everything else.  Soy boy big time .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

that SUCKS. 

White Death Strikes!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, RMZ819 said:

White Death Strikes!!!!

Twice already!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Arm in two places and a Rib.. Damn that sucks.. Be kinda funny if they got Josh Grant on a white bike for a fill in :smirk:

That's bad.  That's got to be 8 weeks gone?

Grant might be their only option! ;)

34 minutes ago, poldies4 said:

That's bad.  That's got to be 8 weeks gone?

Grant might be their only option! ;)

Minimum .. Depends on the severity 

• Like 1

Is Chris Loredo still Anderson’s mechanic?  Saw something on another forum and it said Anderson was riding a scooter and broke his arm and has rib injuries.