74one

supercross Anderson down!

Why was Anderson so apologetic 2 weeks ago? Just sounded weird to me why he was apologizing for not riding good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R1peacock said:

Why was Anderson so apologetic 2 weeks ago? Just sounded weird to me why he was apologizing for not riding good.

Sounds like there's some drama behind the scenes going on.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

I am not sure about what I was reading about Dean these last few weeks. Is it that he didn't want fill in jobs at the Factory rig? So he winged it with support?

57 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Sounds like there's some drama behind the scenes going on.

Something could be hitting the fan in his private life.

I think he just started the season hurt and that has thrown him off, which can lead to more injuries.

I remember Roczen, Reed, Musquin, and others limp along in the SX or MX series. No bnb one admits being injured until it's out in the open. 

I hope he heals soon. 

• Like 2

On the other site, someone spotted Anderson Getting xrays on his arm, a week or so before supercross. You could tell he wasn't himself, he ass kicked Paris SX, had back to back 3 round races, and never fell of pace. Then A1, was a total wreck,,, faded hard in glendale,,, and NO WAY he loses that race not injured, then the A2 race faded hard.  He may be ready for Outdoors, who knows.

The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna team has confirmed that Anderson was injured in a practice crash this week. The team said Anderson broke his arm in two places and sustained a fractured rib. The injury will require surgery, which will take place today. He is expected to miss at least eight weeks. His return to racing will be determined at a later date.

If TEAM RHQ drops 21,,, Team green signs him, that would be the stack.

Edited by KableXL
  • Like 1

Until I see some credible info come from the Husky camp, I have no reason to believe any of this contract info. 

• Like 4

Couch most of the summer (injured) now more couch (injured).  I hate to say this, but he's no Roczen.  We may never see the 2018 JA ever again.  

Too much couch can ruin a racer.  Couch (not defending his MX title to instead do a TV show) is what did JS7 in.  He was never the same after tasting that much couch, and never won another championship.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, KableXL said:

On the other site, someone spotted Anderson Getting xrays on his arm, a week or so before supercross. You could tell he wasn't himself, he ass kicked Paris SX, had back to back 3 round races, and never fell of pace. Then A1, was a total wreck,,, faded hard in glendale,,, and NO WAY he loses that race not injured, then the A2 race faded hard.  He may be ready for Outdoors, who knows.

The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna team has confirmed that Anderson was injured in a practice crash this week. The team said Anderson broke his arm in two places and sustained a fractured rib. The injury will require surgery, which will take place today. He is expected to miss at least eight weeks. His return to racing will be determined at a later date.

If TEAM RHQ drops 21,,, Team green signs him, that would be the stack.

Tarz. Anderson would rather ride yellow than green.

They won't drop Anderson, he's a career Rock Star rider much like KR is a career Redbull rider...At least till Beer comes back

• Like 1

Ron burgundy has already said there will be no team changes till San diego. Maybe zack comes back or Covington fills in.   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Ron burgundy has already said there will be no team changes till San diego.

tenor.gif?itemid=3463504

• Like 1

I don't know about that but I do think he's drinking soy by the gallon.  Apologizing for making passes and everything else.  Soy boy big time .

IMG_4411.JPG