74one

supercross Anderson down!

It's pretty clear to most he was riding injured, probably pushing it.  If you look at his performance last year (only Tomac was faster, in some races), he has been fading to barely inside the top 10 in some cases, sometimes outside of the top 10.  That's not choking, that's an injury.  He was probably injured before this, but no idea if that contributed to this recent crash. 

Nothing else has changed, so that's my guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetfuel said:

Little slow out of the Gate.. 

No phone, been off the computer, didn't scroll down. Tequila and taco consumption hasn't changed. I'm going back to a razor flip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

What

Screenshot_20190123-120628_Chrome.jpg

Not even a 0.000000000001% chance of that happening.

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

@MentalGuru.....can I ask another favor, that you merge this into Poldies4's thread below too?  Thanks.

Another one of my more public humiliations.

Edited by TucoJuanMariaRamirez
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TucoJuanMariaRamirez said:

Another of one of my more public humiliations.

Yours wasn't the 1st thread merged in here.  You are not alone.

Death Cross claims another victim too early.   It really should be called Last Man Standing like @mog suggested.  This is a survival contest, not a measure of who the best / fastest rider is.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jcm3 said:

It's pretty clear to most he was riding injured, probably pushing it.  If you look at his performance last year (only Tomac was faster, in some races), he has been fading to barely inside the top 10 in some cases, sometimes outside of the top 10.  That's not choking, that's an injury.  He was probably injured before this, but no idea if that contributed to this recent crash. 

Nothing else has changed, so that's my guess.

Did you see that young hot poontang he's "dating"? Yeah, I would rather practice on that too. Webb will be giving her two in the pink and one in the stink before long. Trust me!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Did you see that young hot poontang he's "dating"? Yeah, I would rather practice on that too. Webb will be giving her two in the pink and one in the stink before long. Trust me!

Tail is a powerful side effect of couch.  But it keeps the rider wanting more couch, because couch is the access point for tail.

I also require a picture of said tail, if you please.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Tail is a powerful side effect of couch.  But it keeps the rider wanting more couch, because couch is the access point for tail.

You didn't see the special on JA before last weeks race? Yeah....that's the problem. 100% guarantee his head is full of what Webb will bang. She's a moto hooker who keeps calling him "champ". Well, that's about to change.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

You didn't see the special on JA before last weeks race? Yeah....that's the problem. 100% guarantee his head is full of what Webb will bang. She's a moto hooker who keeps calling him "champ". Well, that's about to change.

No I didn't see it.  Was it on the Gold App, A2 main broadcast somewhere?

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

Yes, documentation is required.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Just follow the trail  ... JA doesn't look so good :thumbsdn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Just follow the trail  ... JA doesn't look so good

Oh NO.....he got snagged by a succubus!  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2