74one

supercross Anderson down!

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

RIP Jason Anderson's Pro Racing career.  Feb 2011 - July 2018.

589452531_ScreenShot2019-01-23at6_58_47PM.thumb.png.b8f604742ae37dcb5c8f5d15163f573f.png

Them's some mighty fine DSLs right there. 

RIP Jason Anderson's Pro Racing career.  Feb 2011 - July 2018.
589452531_ScreenShot2019-01-23at6_58_47PM.thumb.png.b8f604742ae37dcb5c8f5d15163f573f.png

Now this is starting to make sense. IMG_4417.JPG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2019 at 9:05 PM, redrider144 said:

Maggot was never in CO.  His IP address resolved to a school in SoCal.  Everything word typed from that account was complete bullshit.

Where does 7654321 IP say he is from?

On 1/23/2019 at 10:05 PM, redrider144 said:

Maggot was never in CO.  His IP address resolved to a school in SoCal.  Everything word typed from that account was complete bullshit.

That wasn't SoCal it was the Central Valley.

32 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

That wasn't SoCal it was the Central Valley.

It wasn't a horse, it was a donkey!  Way to make a pointless clarification!  You still had a big equine dong in your mouth!  :smirk: 

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

It wasn't a horse, it was a donkey!  Way to make a pointless clarification!  You still had a big equine dong in your mouth!  :smirk: 

Ya I guess so. Just like it is a pointless clarification between a Kansas City fan sucking Patriot dong or a St Louis fan sucking Patriot dong. How does it taste BTW --glad you like it.:lol:

• Haha 1

Update this thread with the latest from JA, sounds like he had some nasty injuries.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

With Tomac’s recently acknowledged vulnerability, whose going to step up Outdoors???

Webb, Webb, or Webb.  Those are the only 3 guys I see on top.

Edited by poldies4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Outdoors???

bold.....................

Yep, back in his 250 days he could run away from anyone, he was smooth and fast.  It wasn't until the 450 Yamaha that he started going backwards.  I expect he will be as good outdoors as indoors on the Katoom.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

If he survives Stupidcross, he will be a threat Outdoors. But I suspect that the old Tomac will return as well! And MM will be hungry too!!

I'd love to see Marv get a championship, but agree, Tomac will be in it.  Hopefully it will be a close points chase like sx has been so far.  More guys winning=better racing for all of us.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

If he survives Stupidcross, he will be a threat Outdoors. But I suspect that the old Tomac will return as well! And MM will be hungry too!!

Is it really the "old Tomac" already? I mean dude won it all last outdoor season in dominant fashion. So it's more so just "Last years Champ will be there" than it is the "old Tomac returning". Unless the 2019 kx is just that much of a turd compared his dialed in 2018. But all I ever hear is how great the 2019kx450 is... unless Tomac has a bad night on it lol.

Edited by Zinergy