2015 KTM 125sx Fork Oil Levels

I have a 2015 KTM 125sx with 4cs forks and I recently blew my fork seals so I am replacing them. I am about to add the fork oil into the forks, but in the manual it says “Oil capacity per fork leg - 680mm (22.99 fl. oz)” In the 4cs fork there is 2 places you have to pour oil into, the very top where the spring is, and the very bottom where the cartridge. How am i supposed to know how much i put into each? Thank you for your help!

D19FF01C-1BDB-4E32-838C-BFBA969D2A5B.jpeg

I have a 2015 KTM 125sx with 4cs forks and I recently blew my fork seals so I am replacing them. I am about to add the fork oil into the forks, but in the manual it says “Oil capacity per fork leg - 680mm (22.99 fl. oz)” In the 4cs fork there is 2 places you have to pour oil into, the very top where the spring is, and the very bottom where the cartridge. How am i supposed to know how much i put into each? Thank you for your help!
D19FF01C-1BDB-4E32-838C-BFBA969D2A5B.jpeg.41fd6aa213b8e1c84dbaab3482f127c7.jpeg

Your spec sheet identifies pg 119 of your manual as an information source. Does that page, or the detailed instructions in this manual provide more information about this?

1 hour ago, motrock93b said:

Your spec sheet identifies pg 119 of your manual as an information source. Does that page, or the detailed instructions in this manual provide more information about this?

Pg. 119 just talks about the type of oil i should put in my forks, does not specify how much oil I need to put in

The video was easy to fine for me, type in WP4CS advanced .

There’s about 10 gazillion steps to this fork ,  I am not a fan of this fork from a working on it standpoint or a ridding on it standpoint.

Edited by E-TECH