Some wheel advice/opinion

So I'm looking to get some opinions or advice regarding what to do about my somewhat bad rear hub.  Here's the deal.  I've gotten back into dirt riding the last 10 years (I'm 61 just for the record) and about a year ago bought a "boutique" dual sport, a used 2008 Beta RS450.  I bought it because it was relatively inexpensive, could be ridden street or trail, had a pretty reliable motor (KTM RFS450) and a low seat height.  Its been great.  Recently, I took a look at the bearings and sadly found that the rear hub on the sprocket side was a little buggered up (the bearings on the rear were shot too).  Nonetheless, armed with Loctite 603, I pressed in a new rear bearing pair on the sprocket side, as well a new one on the brake side and at least for the time being, all is well with the world.  But, I'd like to address the situation were more permanence.  As mentioned above, I'm 61 and think, based on the time it takes me to recover from a ride (about a week recovery for every day off road), I probably have 4, maybe 5 good years left on 2 wheels (at least off road).  Given my age, and not unlimited wealth, this is probably the bike that's going to bring me those 4 or 5 years of riding.  Question is relatively simple: get a new aftermarket rear wheel (I found a place I can get a Warp9, based on a Husky hub, I think) that can be made to fit with custom spacers, or find a dealer that can order a new 2008 Beta hub (from Italy) and lace it into the existing wheel?  Either way I go, the price is about the same (based on a price I found for a hub in The Netherlands and the current $ to Euro exchange rate).  I have no experience with aftermarket wheels.  The Beta approach maintains the bike as original, but I really cant speak much about its quality either, other than the hub was on the bike for 10 years with what looks looks like pretty minimal maintenance, at least on each of the bearings that I've looked (wheel, steering stem, linkage).  So what would you do/recommend and why?  I really only want to address the wheel, a new bike is simply not in the cards.  All opinions appreciated because I'm really split on this one (maybe even leaning a little toward trying to get the Beta hub).  Thanks

A cupola things...I've changed a ton of bearings on rear wheels and have never had to resort to locktite to do this. IF your rear hub is fubar, get a new wheel! I had a 13 Beta 300rr for 4 years and really liked it (have since sold the bike), did get an additional rear wheel from Warp 9 to put a trials tire on it, worked out well. That 2008 Beta is a dinosaur.....all due respect, I'm a couple years older than you and certainly see the end of my riding days in the next (hopefully more than) ten years. Upgrade and take advantage to newer technology as I have done, well worth it.