Bryan Bosch

offroad On board w/ Graham Javis: British Extreme Enduro Championship Round 1 Tong 2019

Damn you B !!!!  It's the middle of Winter with Single digit temps around here and you tease us with Primo riding conditions like that ! :banghead:

Thanks for posting it up :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Damn you B !!!!  It's the middle of Winter with Single digit temps around here and you tease us with Primo riding conditions like that ! :banghead:

I live in Florida. Easy to forget about winter when our seasons are summer and almost summer. 😉

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

On-board footage w/ Graham Jarvis racing the 1st Round of the British Extreme Enduro Championship 2019 at Tong, West Yorkshire, UK.

Notice what he's riding?  Yep, a 2T.  No pussy 4T quad-trail crap going on there.  Gnarly conditions require the right tool for the job.  

• Like 7

Didn’t he ride a FE250 there last year? I think he did. I think he won too. Glad to see him back on the 2T. He makes it look so easy!

I haven't ridden in almost eleven months, after watching that I'm cramping up! Jarvis is not of this world.

Edited by Piney Woods
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 2:46 PM, 1 lunger said:

Didn’t he ride a FE250 there last year? I think he did. I think he won too. Glad to see him back on the 2T. He makes it look so easy!

Yes and Yes.  It (the one he rode the FE250 in) was a very wet race from what I remember.  I think it was a combo of the TPI mapping not being sorted yet and the 250F maybe getting better traction in a totally wet course. 

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

On 1/23/2019 at 6:31 PM, jetfuel said:

And for extreme enduro closer to home it's nice to see this. 

https://enduro21.com/index.php/extreme/3882-the-growing-state-of-extreme-enduro-in-the-usa-2019-calendar?fbclid=IwAR0_yr0p6DHkWzpO9c3-nW2HqFAdAQrmHJi6WOwmkD_8i2kN87Bm0Vozors

THE GROWING STATE OF EXTREME ENDURO IN THE USA – 2019 CALENDAR

Cody_Webb_TKO_2018_Enduro21_1200.jpg

I will be racing the Pro class at all of those except out west. Hope to see you there.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:25 PM, redrider144 said:

Notice what he's riding?  Yep, a 2T.  No pussy 4T quad-trail crap going on there.  Gnarly conditions require the right tool for the job.  

Yep, I'll also be running it on a 350, 4T can hard enduro just fine. See you at the Rev Limiter?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joey330 said:

Yep, I'll also be running it on a 350, 4T can hard enduro just fine. See you at the Rev Limiter?

If you're using a Rekluse, will you be the guy with pink tassels on the hand grips?

In all seriousness though, that's badass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

If you're using a Rekluse, will you be the guy with pink tassels on the hand grips?

In all seriousness though, that's badass.

That's the goal, Pink tassels really psych out the other riders. I'm here to win, and look pretty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That's the goal, Pink tassels really psych out the other riders. I'm here to win, and look pretty.

Haaa. The good ol XDB&atv days. pre TT.

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2019 at 11:18 PM, jetfuel said:

Its the middle of winter single digit temps in Yorkshire where this race took place too

1 hour ago, Wise head to fifty said:

Its the middle of winter single digit temps in Yorkshire where this race took place too

Pansies. That's not winter...

When you ride with double digits and a minus sign... That's winter.

When a short cut is 10km up a frozen Creek.... That's winter.

When your piss freezes before it hits the snow... That's winter.

When you crack a tooth on your frozen Cliff bar.... That's winter.

When you have to heat the bike in the truck exhaust, just to get it to start at staging... That's winter.

When your plastic doesn't bend, just shatters... That's winter.

When you have to twist it to go down hill through the snow... That's winter.

When your fork oil only lasts a 60km loop... That's winter.

When your bike will only run at 3/4 throttle cause the carb is all over up.... That's winter.

When you grab the brakes and they're frozen solid... That's winter.

When your goggles don't fog over but frost over... That's winter.

Anyways back to Jarvis. Was amazing to watch his poor line choice on the first lap, he really kept it together as the other fast guys were going by. Also had some real oshit moments in the rest of that lap and next as he tried to reel them in. 

That's the first time I've seen the gap jump there from POV. As the laps added up there was a sketchy rut growing... I would've shat myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have to be honest, I could smoke Jarvis....(if he dried, broke up like a bud and rolled into a paper) 

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, 7thirtyseven said:

When your piss freezes before it hits the snow... That's winter.

That's funny, I was just talking about this with a couple friends of mine today. Kind of mini piss ice cubes.

• Like 1