So you want to be heard? SMC Meeting, DNR meeting, Walker Valley working party dates

Walker Valley Off-Road User Group Meeting
12 Feb 2019
6:30 PM to end
DNR Sedro-Woolley Office
919 N. Township Street, Sedro-Woolley

Skagit Motorcycle Club Meeting
06 Feb 2019
7:00 PM to end
Round Table Pizza
115 E College Way, Mt Vernon

Walker Valley DNR Working Party
09 Feb 2019
0900-1500
https://www.dnr.wa.gov/event/walker-valley-monthly-work-party-8

And...
All, This is a reminder that our club (SMC) is hosting a hot dog handout this Saturday (26 Jan) at 10 am at Walker Valley ORV. 
We plan on having hot dogs ready about 11ish.
This is a "meet and greet" for non-club member riders at Walker Valley to let them know that we exist and what our club is all about.  We will have our new club pop-up with club logo, hot dogs (including condiments) and water to hand out to riders in the hope that we can educate them about our club and make them aware of all the work we do at Walker Valley.

• Like 7
  • Helpful 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, guns_equal_freedom said:

Walker Valley Off-Road User Group Meeting
12 Feb 2019
6:30 PM to end
DNR Sedro-Woolley Office
919 N. Township Street, Sedro-Woolley

Skagit Motorcycle Club Meeting
06 Feb 2019
7:00 PM to end
Round Table Pizza
115 E College Way, Mt Vernon

Walker Valley DNR Working Party
09 Feb 2019
0900-1500
https://www.dnr.wa.gov/event/walker-valley-monthly-work-party-8

And...
All, This is a reminder that our club (SMC) is hosting a hot dog handout this Saturday (26 Jan) at 10 am at Walker Valley ORV. 
We plan on having hot dogs ready about 11ish.
This is a "meet and greet" for non-club member riders at Walker Valley to let them know that we exist and what our club is all about.  We will have our new club pop-up with club logo, hot dogs (including condiments) and water to hand out to riders in the hope that we can educate them about our club and make them aware of all the work we do at Walker Valley.

Guns, tell us more about what you guys are doing?

describe your thoughts on dnr relative to moto?  Supportive or?

what kinds of work projects you guys doing?

For all you long time Walker folks. You noticing any sort of major uptick in use of Walker by all user groups? Hikers, horses specifically?

I occasionally spot horse riders at Walker, but they’re always riding dirt bikes. Makes it hard to tell them apart, but you can tell by their condescending attitude.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Great minds think alike. I was just joking about this the other day, may have to quit joking and put a few warning signs up.

True story, I saw a momma and 2 cubs on the south end of Peter Burns road....just inside of the staging area

10 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

For all you long time Walker folks. You noticing any sort of major uptick in use of Walker by all user groups? Hikers, horses specifically?

Back when I first rode Walker (in the late 80's) there were locals riding horses.
There were also people shooting guns and having big bonfires. 

I don't consider them to be hikers, but when the berries get ripe I see a few people picking berries at the most inopportune spots on the lower trails.

I have run across mt bikers, spandex wearing 'tards were spandex wearing 'tards.
Like a real life meme.

• Haha 1