FE 250 brake pedal

Hi, new 2019 Husqvarna FE 250 and some issues to reach the rear brake pedal. Sometimes I can't find the brake pedal, it's tip is very small and I need to get a large one, maybe a large flexible tip with spring...

Any experience with that? What do you suggest? 

Thanks ?

51 minutes ago, mikewedge said:

Hi, new 2019 Husqvarna FE 250 and some issues to reach the rear brake pedal. Sometimes I can't find the brake pedal, it's tip is very small and I need to get a large one, maybe a large flexible tip with spring...

Any experience with that? What do you suggest? 

Thanks ?

you can replace it with a larger after market tip or a standard mx tip is larger like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/LARGE-BILLET-BRAKE-PEDAL-TIP-BLACK-2017-2019-Husqvarna-TE250i-TE300i/332564796807?hash=item4d6e681587:g:bmAAAOSwu29ajIOl:rk:13:pf:0

also you can take lever off and bend it out a little, i did this but accidentally by getting a log jammed inbetween it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doctorchopper said:

you can replace it with a larger after market tip or a standard mx tip is larger like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/LARGE-BILLET-BRAKE-PEDAL-TIP-BLACK-2017-2019-Husqvarna-TE250i-TE300i/332564796807?hash=item4d6e681587:g:bmAAAOSwu29ajIOl:rk:13:pf:0

also you can take lever off and bend it out a little, i did this but accidentally by getting a log jammed inbetween it

Thanks, it's wider than stock, but I am afraid that it could easily hit rocks or roots and bend like yours, maybe a flexible one would be better, as the shift gear pedal, don't you think?

Edited by mikewedge

Or go with a OEM pedal tip off of a 690/701. Should be quite a bit bigger for little money spent Part #60013051000 Description STEP PLATE FOOT BRAKE LEVER 03 Price$4.39 Our Price$3.69 Stock Status 8 In-Stock

^copy&paste from RMATV but probably in stock at your local dealer if you need it today 

Edited by tyler90
  • Like 1