Herlings

1 hour ago, Wally63 said:

Time will tell.  Hopefully you are right.

Actually he would prefer an AMA season above the GP's at this moment, 100% in my opinion. Otherwise he would never hint those instagram messages, and this has nothing to with money. Just pulling of a stunt by getting a title and shut the pesky Americans.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Actually he would prefer an AMA season above the GP's at this moment, 100%. Otherwise he would never hint those instagram messages, and this has nothing to with money.

His interview  couple days ago he said he was just having fun with certain web sites. All his sponsors are paying him to race GPS. Its really not his choice but if he was to race mx I'd meat ya at shougal and see how well you like ipas lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Did you text message him dean? 

No but we hear more rumours here and we know him better. Be sure that he will come if he's out for the GP's in 2019. This whole idea is his idea, not from KTM, and that was ironman 2018 too. I don't know his personal roadmap for his career, but I heard he is not interested in 10 GP titles. Then there is only combinations of GP and AMA titles left. That could include even trying SX titles in my personal believe.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

He has bigger balls than all the present AMA mx princesses together. I think Alpinestars even needs to modify the mx pants they give him. If he's out for the GP's this year he's going to the US and do American motocross.

I need to correct this. He's got more balls than the AMA AND the GP field together. Some say he has so much weight on the front end.that this is the reason why is always sitting so much on the rear..

Edited by deanevo

9 hours ago, deanevo said:

No but we hear more rumours here and we know him better. Be sure that he will come if he's out for the GP's in 2019. This whole idea is his idea, not from KTM, and that was ironman 2018 too. I don't know his personal roadmap for his career, but I heard he is not interested in 10 GP titles. Then there is only combinations of GP and AMA titles left. That could include even trying SX titles in my personal believe.

I hope he does come over here!! What a wake up call that would be to our Outdoor Championship contenders!!

Indoors? He would end up looking like K-Rex, Sick Style, or even Weston Peick like.

SX shows no mercy.

Since you talk up Herlings so much, I think I'm going to claim Tony Cairoli and his gazillion world titles for the US of A.  Only seems fair.

Haha nothing new there .

Weak field.  I mean it was literally two guys the whole season.  If Herlings didn't win, AC did.  Hell AC even crashed one race, got up, dusted himself off, and still won the race.  Don't know what happened to that field but more guys in the series used to be more competitive.  Last year only two guys were competitive.

Weak field!? Pfffft have a day off. Shaun Simpson went to yours on his privateer KTM and finished 4th overall. You can’t even podium at mxdn against these riders. RV came, chewed up, and spat back. It’s not all coincidence. You boys lost your mx edge. No biggy, I have no doubt you’ll end with it back but you sound like childish deekheads when yoy keep coming up with all these wild excuses.
youve been indoctrinated by your goverment, sheeple...

*sitting back with popcorn...*
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TeaNCrumpets said:

Haha nothing new there .

Weak field!? Pfffft have a day off. Shaun Simpson went to yours on his privateer KTM and finished 4th overall. You can’t even podium at mxdn against these riders. RV came, chewed up, and spat back. It’s not all coincidence. You boys lost your mx edge. No biggy, I have no doubt you’ll end with it back but you sound like childish deekheads when yoy keep coming up with all these wild excuses.
youve been indoctrinated by your goverment, sheeple...

*sitting back with popcorn...*

Opinion stands.  After Herlings and AC...weak field

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

And yet, an average gp rider like Coldenhoff was faster than any any top American at the mxon. 

• Helpful 1

6 minutes ago, deanevo said:

And yet, an average gp rider like Coldenhoff was faster than any any top American at the mxon. 

Average?  Coldenhoff is far from average.  I like Coldenhoff.  The Hoff is even faster than "take the easy road" Herlings.  An yeah he should be faster on that surface, that's what he grew up on.  

The MXoN is very convenient for you guys that conveniently forget history.  

Just now, Wally63 said:

Average?  Coldenhoff is far from average.  I like Coldenhoff.  The Hoff is even faster than "take the easy road" Herlings.  An yeah he should be faster on that surface, that's what he grew up on.  

The MXoN is very convenient for you guys that conveniently forget history.  

Coldenhoff is no top gun. And how exactly do you measure a weak field? What is the reference?

No basis for reality ,ama weak field as coldenhoff showed them which way the finish line was ,250 beat your best 450s ,weak for sure ,can only ride sx now but accept the payment for outdoors
  • Haha 1

I have already posted it.  Besides, if you can't see it then I can't help you see it.  It's blatant that after Herlings and AC, the rest of the field is weak comparably to them two. 

Just now, mog said:

No basis for reality ,ama weak field as coldenhoff showed them which way the finish line was ,250 beat your best 450s ,weak for sure ,can only ride sx now but accept the payment for outdoors

Who is talking about the AMA here?  Oh it's goalpost moving time, my bad!  I wonder why I can't follow along??? :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

I have already posted it.  Besides, if you can't see it then I can't help you see it.  It's blatant that after Herlings and AC, the rest of the field is weak comparably to them two. 

Maybe I have missed it, but the only reference in motocross is the mxon as far as I know. Coldenhoff maybe subtop but he represents the rest of a weak field. Same goes for the French, Belgians other Italians etc. So what is the reference? You can't reference on Herlings and AC. They are incredibly fast, faster than anyone has done before. 

Edited by deanevo

Mxdn has shown it's not just ac and herlings who are fast ,or USA would not keep getting beat by UK lol

• Haha 1

Mxdn has shown it's not just ac and herlings who are fast ,or USA would not keep getting beat by UK lol

Yeah you know you’re poor when you get beat by us haha.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TeaNCrumpets said:

Yeah you know you’re poor when you get beat by us haha.

your guys could always show up at Hangtown ..... if the AMA guys are so slow they'll have a field day....

They have shown up and we saw the results

Our best generally top 3 at USA events

Your best generally struggle to get top 3

It's been proven a good few times ,nothing left ,it's done

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mog said:

They have shown up and we saw the results

Our best generally top 3 at USA events

Your best generally struggle to get top 3

It's been proven a good few times ,nothing left ,it's done

This is my favorite soap opera. Dallas ain't got shit on this place. What ya think JR.