Eli did hurt his back

I'm only going to say this once so listen up jack wagon. I'm not interested in discussing anything with you, you're a troll that's not fun or funny. So feel free to waste internet paper quoting me but you're not getting any responses back. 

Peace out.. 
Ignored him and life is good ,you see tons of posts are hidden and you see how desperate he is
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'll be honest I think that's a shitty decision from a strategy point of view. If he's quite a bit less than 100% and his competitors beat him thinking there's nothing wrong then when he is healthy and starts to race them hard they're likely to race him harder. 

What advantage does it give him to show up hurt and race poorly with his competition thinking he is 100%?

Its not about him.. its about them.

So are you suggesting that its a good strategy for him to tell his competitors that he is hurt.   I'm saying he shouldn't tell then jack sh!t about how he's feeling.   

Hypothetically...  if he's on and they know he's on, then the other riders may be happy with second place.  If he's not feeling it that day and they know it, they may push harder for a win.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Savatgy didn’t pull over for the fan

It was a win for savatgg any way, what if he had taken the gamble to go for it and tomac did get him, there would’ve been  no wondering if he could’ve won then. 

Whats the old saying better off staying quiet and let people think you’re stupid than open you’re mouth and remove all doubt that you are stupid 

• Like 2

If Eli is anything like his father then he can't help but become a prick. The whole "I hurt my back" thing is total bullshit. Marvin and some others do not get a pass when they claim to be hurt and not running up front so why does the Kawa-wonderboy think he gets one? He's getting his ass whipped straight up in SX right now, he along with his ball lapping fans need to deal with it.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kylektm said:

I'm also more on the "shy" side. I feel like that's one of the reasons I'm such a big fan of eli's.id probably handle myself in a similar way if I was a pro racer. But some of the things he says and does just makes him seem like a bit of a self centered jerk. Haha. I mean if I was in his position I would at least give savatgy 50k or buy him a new truck or something. But in the podcast they just kind of gloss over it.

That is the worst thing Savatgy could have done to Tomac. Tomac was passing everyone, coming like a freight train to pass Savatgy-secounds a lap faster, then the dumb ass Savatgy goes wide in the corner and holds up his arm taking all the credit away from Tomac's charge so that people like you can look down your nose at him saying it was given to him,,, That is the definition of Bull Shit! He should be pissed at Savatgy, not thank him or give him money.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Could be I guess, but my experience running into them at a bar watching a supercross after one of the biggest bicycle races in the country seems to jive with the other members on here who've run into them at bicycle races. I'm sure they're nice to folks "at times" but in my one experience they were douche bags to the wait staff in the restaurant I was in and then I learned who they were....

I was more a fly on the wall at my local joint and witnessed their behavior, I had very little interaction with them other than sitting at the table next to them. 

Decotis said the family was really nice to him in an interview I saw,  when they were both on Geico and trained together. Decotis comes from common stock. He said the family put him up and the dad was good to him IIRC.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 777654321 said:

You changed what I said

I never said I was a pole smoker.you are lying

How are able to make it look like I said shit that makes me look like an idiot. That deffimation of charracter and I can't spell

?

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BBA said:

If Eli is anything like his father then he can't help but become a prick. The whole "I hurt my back" thing is total bullshit. Marvin and some others do not get a pass when they claim to be hurt and not running up front so why does the Kawa-wonderboy think he gets one? He's getting his ass whipped straight up in SX right now, he along with his ball lapping fans need to deal with it.

Stop drinking your back shack brew it will rot you last tooth. That 3 pts is quite a whipping...? I remember when you used to lap Roczen's balls. Now you're lapping Coop nice...?

450SX Points Standings

RiderHometownPoints

1 Cooper Webb Newport, NC 83

2 Ken Roczen Mattstedt, Germany 81

3 Eli Tomac Cortez, CO 80

• Like 3

Now, apart from me being a insensitive dick according to one or two.....,or many. The one thing in that interview I'm gonna call bullshit on is the "we are about 90% there now on bike setup". BULLSHIT, it ain't the bike! All the "testers" loved that production bike. Which begs the question, is Eli really "that sensitive" to the setup? Does he really need swingarms swapped, different suspensions, different tripples etc, etc, etc? He's had the bike since before the MXoN, he had it at the MEC, he had it after the MEC, we are now into week 5 of the season and he thinks they are now at 90%? Great way to promote Kawasaki, give the factory team a bike and at 5 months they "almost" have it working! BS!!!

Now.... Cooper Webb on the other hand. On the bike what......1 week before MEC? Something like that? A damn near production bike off the floor what Joe Schmo could purchase. Two wins and the red plate. I guess KTMs really are "Ready to Race". 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mick34 said:

Love how you say the tomacs are not very pleasant listening to your oipions on here you seem like an absolute flog and I think a lot of people wouldn’t be to pleasant towards you.

Team tactics by switching positions with savatagy to take the million? How is that remotely comparable to using team tactics to cheat another rider? 

Did them switching places affect the over all? 

Didnt it move savatagy from second overall to third and move another rider up? If anything it benefit another team 

nice job leaving out the whole team tactics thing in vegas vs. dungey, so convenient to leave that out.  

look you don't have to like me or my opinions but I was at a local bar watching a sx race on TV when his friends and family came in and were less than pleasant not to be so much but the wait staff.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wally63 said:

It's just crazy how butt sore people still are about Savatgy pulling over in an exhibition race so a fan could win a million dollars.

what's funny is you guys all assumed that's the race I was talking about when I wasn't.   

Tomac is a whiny bitch and a hypocrite in my book.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BBA said:

Getting his ass whooped????  

He sitting in third place in the standings, three points back from Cooper web with 13 rounds to go.    Tomac is doing well right now.   He's lurking with the top spot within one race victory.

I certainly ain't a Tomac fanboy, but he's not in a bad place.  He's in the same place or better place than many people criticized Dungey for while he was taking home the title year after year.

Maybe he's playing the long game

5 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Savatgy didn’t pull over for the fan

He had 1.9 million reasons to pull over.

I think it was a class move.

As someone mentioned, it is an exhibition race. It's good PR for everyone.

Made JS look like a team player, even if no one said a word.

Last lap of a championship, different situation.

Finally, it kept Tomac from doing a $900,000 kamikaze pass for the win. Re Zach Osbone last lap take out pass.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Eli has whined like a little bitch in the past about team tactics yet he's used team tactics exactly the same as he complained about.... So it makes sense that he would STFU about that. It makes him at a minimum look like a hypocrite and to most reasonable people it makes him a hypocrite.

Why do you think it's to his advantage to be stoic about his injury?  I think with your background you could have some real good insight into why you think that may be an advantage because I see hiding it and riding weak as a disadvantage.  I'm interested in why you think that may be a bad decision.

I certainly understand if its a small injury but this seems at a minimum a greater than moderate injury....   

The MEC race was an exhibition, not a series. Marvin should coach Joey on how to be less obvious.

I think riders hide minor injuries from competitors, not the public. It's almost primal, attack the weak. A healthy Tomac, who is going to mess with him? If the report was Tomac was riding with 2 broken legs, then every racer would think he isn't a factor, push past, aggressively pass.

Look at Roczen coming back from 2 broken arms. He wasn't treated like a front runner until he proved it.

Marvin stopped riding well in the 2017 MX series. They hid it until he had to go public.

I forget which SX season, Reed and Roczen finished poorly.  A few races into the MX season they dropped out. It was kind of obvious they were limping along from the first MX race. 

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Now.... Cooper Webb on the other hand. On the bike what......1 week before MEC? Something like that? A damn near production bike off the floor what Joe Schmo could purchase. Two wins and the red plate. I guess KTMs really are "Ready to Race". 

Yeah to me, that's some marketing that KTM should be pushing, because it's reality.  Webb goes from 'mostly irrelevant' on Yamaha to 'winning races' on KTM almost immediately. 

A lot of people want to say the bike doesn't matter at this level, blah blah blah.  It sure as &%$#@! does, just ask Cooper Webb.  

Edited by redrider144

15 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

The MEC race was an exhibition, not a series. Marvin should coach Joey on how to be less obvious.

I think riders hide minor injuries from competitors, not the public. It's almost primal, attack the weak. A healthy Tomac, who is going to mess with him? If the report was Tomac was riding with 2 broken legs, then every racer would think he isn't a factor, push past, aggressively pass.

Look at Roczen coming back from 2 broken arms. He wasn't treated like a front runner until he proved it.

Marvin stopped riding well in the 2017 MX series. They hid it until he had to go public.

I forget which SX season, Reed and Roczen finished poorly.  A few races into the MX season they dropped out. It was kind of obvious they were limping along from the first MX race. 

KTM made a press release before the race in 17 stating that Marv hurt his knee in practice,  TRUST ME, I remember that.  Kawasaki seems to be the team that hides it, other teams far less so. I've heard many other teams let everyone know something was wrong.  

I disagree whole heartedly that it's a wise decision on their part because it back fires every time because heres what actually happens,  Eli goes out and guys pass him easily, Kawasaki swears everything is okay and Eli is 100%. more all the riders think everytime they see him they should pass him easily so they'll ride him harder next time.