Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone know if the gate at Penrose is open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, thanks for the reply. BLM site says road/ gate closed and no info at the recorded line due to government shutdown, according to recording. G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G 9.5 said:

Awesome, thanks for the reply. BLM site says road/ gate closed and no info at the recorded line due to government shutdown, according to recording. G

Go ride!! Beautiful there this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2019 at 8:02 AM, G 9.5 said:

Awesome, thanks for the reply. BLM site says road/ gate closed and no info at the recorded line due to government shutdown, according to recording. G

Yes, thanks for the update!

G!  You good to ride again?  Or what!?  :ride:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final surgeon's visit this am. Hoping for full release. Still having some grip/strength issues, but hope it will get better with tt (throttle therapy). I will keep you posted. Want to get out ASAP if I get the green light. G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G 9.5 said:

Final surgeon's visit this am. Hoping for full release. Still having some grip/strength issues, but hope it will get better with tt (throttle therapy). I will keep you posted. Want to get out ASAP if I get the green light. G

Awesome man, you're an animal!  Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We might be going to penrose this sunday with a few buddies on here. Anyone welcomed!

Feel better too, G. Maybe we will ride out one day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ColoradoJax said:

Awesome man, you're an animal!  Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Awesome of you to say so. Got the go ahead. I will still have some grip and strength issues so need to be cognizant of that, don't want bars coming out of my hand, that might not be good. Maybe a little cool this weekend for PC, will have to wait and see. Cameras down there look dry as of now. I will not be up to speed until warmer weather, but that could be a good thing. Lisa has new GG 250 trials bike she wants to try out so we will be down there ASAP. How's the knee? G

Edited by G 9.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates? Open for riding Saturday? May be heading down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'll call rangers tomorrow. They did get more snow last weekend, G

Edited by G 9.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, G 9.5 said:

I'll call rangers tomorrow. They did get more snow last weekend, G

I did a quick independence lap on my way to Texas last week on Thursday and it was dry except for some north facing stuff. On my way back after the race on Sunday it was a full on blizzard through there. I’d assume it dries out fast there though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spoke with Heather at the number listed on the map; 719.269.8500.  She stated the area is currently open.  If I can get another 1-2 buddies together, I'm planning on riding down there tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JFjeld said:

Just spoke with Heather at the number listed on the map; 719.269.8500.  She stated the area is currently open.  If I can get another 1-2 buddies together, I'm planning on riding down there tomorrow.

Nice, thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’ll be 4 of us riding tomorrow; all on KTMs. Should be there 1ish if anyone else wants to meet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JFjeld said:

There’ll be 4 of us riding tomorrow; all on KTMs. Should be there 1ish if anyone else wants to meet.

Thanks for warning us. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×