martinfan30

TT App in iOS

Question

It does not work well. I click on a notification and it sends me to the thread, but it’s a blank page. I’ve also seen a pic of a member I gave a STREETS warning to, on the front page of a thread that had nothing to do with him. If you need specifics, let me know.

9 answers to this question

When trying to renew team I hit purchase, and agree to terms and then it sends me to IMG_4645.JPG

And that’s straight from the app as well as using a browser ??? tried it 4-5 times

I can’t reply by just tapping in the box that says “reply”. I have to hit the + as if I’m attaching a picture so I can make a post :(

On 2/14/2019 at 3:45 PM, m L said:

When trying to renew team I hit purchase, and agree to terms and then it sends me to IMG_4645.JPG

And that’s straight from the app as well as using a browser ??? tried it 4-5 times

Hmm, it shouldn’t be opening the app from that link. I’m not sure why. You may need to renew from a computer while I look into it. 

or as another (sucky) option, delete the app. Renew, then reinstall the app. 

• Like 1

Hmm, it shouldn’t be opening the app from that link. I’m not sure why. You may need to renew from a computer while I look into it. 

or as another (sucky) option, delete the app. Renew, then reinstall the app. 

I think I had to delete and reinstall :/ but I’m used to that :p

How about the weird reply thing happening? Like not being able to just reply at the end of a thread but tapping the “reply” box. I have to hit the “+” as if I’m going to attach things. :/

Our all new IOS app is available for public Beta. 

This is a pre-release version, so there may be some minor bugs. But the app is fully stable and ready for use.

You will need to opt-in through Apple test flight to be able to download the beta.  Use this link to opt in to receive the beta version (you can opt out at any time)

https://testflight.apple.com/join/UOQFwrJA

Using it atm and so far so good. When I click on a notification it actually takes me to the content that was “liked”! It’s been a couple of years for that 😛 and it actually shows that posts have likes on it. On the regular app it has “participated content” which gets me to the stuff I regularly post in and what not. Where’s that kind of a tab? I found something similar I think. It was like “content I posted in”. Idk. Either way so far so cool!

3 hours ago, m L said:

Using it atm and so far so good. When I click on a notification it actually takes me to the content that was “liked”! It’s been a couple of years for that 😛 and it actually shows that posts have likes on it. On the regular app it has “participated content” which gets me to the stuff I regularly post in and what not. Where’s that kind of a tab? I found something similar I think. It was like “content I posted in”. Idk. Either way so far so cool!

On the activity menu are several premade content feeds to choose from, or you can make a custom stream that has only what you want (specific forums, people, etc)

when you find your favorite stream, hit this little check mark and it will make that the default page when you open the app

385F04B2-9A26-4DE0-BA37-B75C1E47A29B.jpeg

• Like 1