bigbob

New TT Ride Club - Sacramento Region

Hello fellow ThumperTalkers and lurkers too:  I opened a TT ride club.  "Folsom Trail Riders"    Thinking this can be an alternative venue for setting up Sacramento regional  NorCal Dirt Bike and NorNev Trail rides and Dual Sport rides. Check it out and join if interested.   It's an "open" club

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/forum/440-topics/

Thanks

Edited by World Famous bigbob
  • Like 1

BB, make sure to read the FAQ on how to set up your club. You can have forum(s), event calendar(s), and photo gallery(s). But, you have to choose what you want to set up. Ping me if you need any help. Happy to point you in the right direction.  Also, there is an "invite" function w/i your club. Just type the user name, tap the matching name and it will send them a club invite they can accept.

• Like 1

yup, already inviting folks and setting up tabs.  Seems pretty straight forward.  as I mentioned  before I like the idea of TT ride clubs vs. facebook were there is too much personal information available, and FB friend lists, etc.

Will see if goes far.  I see some clubs have up to 30 active members

Thank you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, World Famous bigbob said:

yup, already inviting folks and setting up tabs.  Seems pretty straight forward.  as I mentioned  before I like the idea of TT ride clubs vs. facebook were there is too much personal information available, and FB friend lists, etc.

Will see if goes far.  I see some clubs have up to 30 active members

Thank you.

I started a local club (Tampa Bay Dual Sport Riders) and it's been great! I've met a few great people to ride with already.

True there are TT clubs set up 4 months ago with 1 member,  but there are TT clubs with 30 members too. We have 3 already.   The thing is the SoCal Hard Core Enduro riders could set up a TT club, enjoy all the desert rides and banter and photos, without the wider CA forum circus.  And yet the CA forum will still be here for things that matter here.

Plus who cares if the thread count is low in a club.  Let it become what it will become.    Build a TT club and they will come.  I am leading the way.

- The Skipper

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBob's Daddy said:

Riding groups are broken, my invite isn't showing up

Folsom Trail Riders is an "open" club. Anyone can join.  Just click on join the club.  You don't need an invite. It's as easy as pie to sign up.   The only minor detail that may concern you norcalrider or a few other outliers is just like the CA forum, I am the club Owner.  :cool:  Who's your daddy now?

Grand-Traverse-Cherry-Crumb_7404.jpg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, StevetheSnake said:

Hey B.B. how about naming it The S. T. T. R. C. 

That stands for THE SHIRLEY TEMPLE TRAILS RIDER CLUB.

😂😂😂😂😉

Folsom Trail Riders club is open and any members can post any and all rides, of any skill, location, and interest they want.     We do have a Club Theme:  Riding Dirt Bikes is like a Prison Break from life n work n chores and shit that ties us down.      The club address is Folsom Prison Road, Folsom, CA

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, World Famous bigbob said:

Folsom Trail Riders club is open and any members can post any and all rides, of any skill, location, and interest they want.     We do have a Club Theme:  Riding Dirt Bikes is like a Prison Break, lots of sodomy.      The club address is Folsom Prison Road, Folsom, CA

Fixed it for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Uh oh, just got a notification that daddy has joined the club IMG_2755.JPG

5 members already on day one. That’s half the CA forum

3 hours ago, World Famous bigbob said:

Folsom Trail Riders is an "open" club. Anyone can join.  Just click on join the club.  You don't need an invite. It's as easy as pie to sign up.   The only minor detail that may concern you norcalrider or a few other outliers is just like the CA forum, I am the club Owner.  :cool:  Who's your daddy now?

Grand-Traverse-Cherry-Crumb_7404.jpg

You maybe the club owner but that's still means you're only a deckhand when compared to me.   :smirk:

Even if it was a private club you couldn't keep me out.   :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigBob's Daddy said:

Riding groups are broken, my invite isn't showing up

Invite sent.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, World Famous bigbob said:

5 members already on day one. That’s half the CA forum

2 threads by you and no replies to them.   Kicking some butt I see....  :D

Maybe you should talk to yourself.   :excuseme:

;)