Monster Energy Supercross Round 6 (Minneapolis) Official Smack Talk Thread

3 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Round 6 already and headed East. New group of 250s and the 450 "who will win" mystery continues. I most likely won't get to watch until the races are already over. Bummer....

hey I been staying up until 1am for a good month now.. your turn now...   we get to watch some dry racing today?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I think some combination of Forks/Davalos/Smith ought to do it.  Would like to see Oldenburg do well, he's had a tough couple of years.

Ya that kids been at it for awhile now. Some lower tier have family support dont know much about his background.

Always hoped tapia would improve. Family use to live near me and his dad use to have to sale all his shit just to get to big races. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Ya that kids been at it for awhile now. Some lower tier have family support dont know much about his background.

Always hoped tapia would improve. Family use to live near me and his dad use to have to sale all his shit just to get to big races. 

Always interesting to see who the top non factory guy will be each race.  Yeah, Tapia has been around for a while as well.

6 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Always interesting to see who the top non factory guy will be each race.  Yeah, Tapia has been around for a while as well.

So has Howell. He comes from money though

Chris howells sister sheree was the fastest female I've ever seen on a dirt bike. She smoked all the boys but rv in the super mini class back then

She had a terrible crash was in a coma for awhile recovered but never rode like before.

I use to chat with their dad at horn Rapids orv park when the devol series use to race there.

Think pops owns dealership in Spokane valley.

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

So has Howell. He comes from money though

Chris howells sister sheree was the fastest female I've ever seen on a dirt bike. She smoked all the boys but rv in the super mini class back then

She had a terrible crash was in a coma for awhile recovered but never rode like before.

I use to chat with their dad at horn Rapids orv park when the devol series use to race there.

Think pops owns dealership in Spokane valley.

Just trying to put 2 & 2 together.....is this Chris' dad?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, jetfuel said:

Terribly corrosive stuff, cant imagine getting soaked with it. Somebody amongst the promoters really needs to step up and compensate riders for the damages it has caused them. That $&*t isnt part of the deal!!