Monster Energy Supercross Round 6 (Minneapolis) Official Smack Talk Thread

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

@BBA so if you took your bike to a race and this happened would you feel like it was okay, nothing to be upset about if the promoter had done something that caused it to happen?

I crashed the shit out of my bike at a TKO race because of crazy muddy rain conditions. I broke a lot of shit including my thumb so with your thinking I should of held the promoters of that race accountable for the shitty conditions that was costly for me in bike repairs right??

• Like 1

Just now, BBA said:

I crashed the shit out of my bike at a TKO race because of crazy muddy rain conditions. I broke a lot of shit including my thumb so with your thinking I should of held the promoters of that race accountable for the shitty conditions that was costly for me in bike repairs right??

not even close to the same thing.  you knew that not only could some of that happen but that it was practically inevitable you'd brake something,  now had they coated the course in lime and your whole bike, suspension,  wheels,  engine cases, cylinder radiators etc looked like his did I guarantee you'd be pissed the fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

not even close to the same thing.  you knew that not only could some of that happen but that it was practically inevitable you'd brake something,  now had they coated the course in lime and your whole bike, suspension,  wheels,  engine cases, cylinder radiators etc looked like his did I guarantee you'd be pissed the fuck off. 

Nope, I take this sport for what it is and know that it's on me when I'm riding. Again, the track crew f'd up ACCIDENTALLY so if you wanna continue to be pissed off even though you have no skin in this game, fine, go for it but just know that all of these racers who were effected by this are lining up to go racing.

Davalos is riding like a complete rookie tonight.  Hopefully he will survive the night....If Wharton didn't save that he would have been out for the year.  Disaster avoided.

Forkner having it easy right now.  Hopefully Craig can come out of here safe and keep healing up so he can give Forkner some competition.

• Like 1