Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I think the BMI chart is flawed. The range isn’t wide enough to take into account muscle mass

Many atheletes are in the obese cotagory 

 

Is it supposed to be the same chart for males and females?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Is it supposed to be the same chart for males and females?  

Probably. I’ve only seen one chart

I get a yearly phisical for our health insurance (skip it and rates go up) and every year I’m in the obese category which triggers a follow up with my Doctor. He throws me on the scale and tests my body fat then sends me home. He told me the chart is BS

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I think the BMI chart is flawed. The range isn’t wide enough to take into account muscle mass

Many atheletes are in the obese cotagory 

 

My weight is on target for a guy 6' 4"...…..I'm 5' 10".  :moon:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drastic change for 14lbs?  you're being dramatic if you think that's true.   unless you're already very strict on diet and exercise.  


I agree. You can do it! Let’s resurrect this thread in about 3 months and see if Outerlimits is at 180.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, miller388 said:

 


I agree. You can do it! Let’s resurrect this thread in about 3 months and see if Outerlimits is at 180. emoji2.png

He'll still be ugly as an old KTM!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn they were ugly.  I think they need to ditch that front fender there still rockin too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×