1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

webb started out on ktm's.  your question is silly though,  they ask change brands.   how many kids started out on ktm 50's and 65's?  

answer: most of them. 

Webb was more known for Hondas at the amateur level.  I'm talking about the big stage, 250 guys moving to 450.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

It was all over the forums when the martins and cooper were on the yam 250s....   

You can't make this shit up!

Apparently you can. Or more correctly, You can.

I simply asked for one quote from your plethora of examples, and I get more heresay. Just one. Let’s see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MANIAC998 said:

Apparently you can. Or more correctly, You can.

I simply asked for one quote from your plethora of examples, and I get more heresay. Just one. Let’s see it.

Did you not see it?  Chaconne said when the blu cru boys mve up to the 450's I'll be wearing blu cru...   

2 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Must be easier to find then, seeing as how you have proof from Chaconne. I’ll wait.

Already posted it. If you don't want to read it then there's nothing I can do. Maybe go read the context. 

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Already posted it. If you don't want to read it then there's nothing I can do. Maybe go read the context. 

Ok, can you point me in the correct direction?

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

Ok, can you point me in the correct direction?

Dude I freaking put it in a quote where I quoted chaconne and you.  I can't make it any easier for you 

7 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Dude I freaking put it in a quote where I quoted chaconne and you.  I can't make it any easier for you 

I reread the thread and see no mention of “Domination” by anyone. Where shall the goalposts be moved to next???:excuseme:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

I reread the thread and see no mention of “Domination” by anyone. Where shall the goalposts be moved to next???:excuseme:

I guess context isn't your strong point. I'm not going back through 3 year old threads for your satisfaction. 

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

I guess context isn't your strong point. I'm not going back through 3 year old threads for your satisfaction. 

No, and you shouldn’t. I wouldn’t expect you to actually provide proof of the things you say, that’s just wrong of me.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

webb started out on ktm's.  your question is silly though,  they ask change brands.   how many kids started out on ktm 50's and 65's?  

answer: most of them. 

You are so pathetic.  I bet you shit is orange colored and you die your bath water.

1 minute ago, MANIAC998 said:

No, and you shouldn’t. I wouldn’t expect you to actually provide proof of the things you say, that’s just wrong of me.

Its not worth my time, I remember what was said, Red said pretty much the same thing earlier this year as well.  Enjoy your day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Can you show me one person that said Coop would dominate on Blue? Just one would be fine, seeing as how you have a plethora to choose from, according to you.

Lol that was mostly me, or maybe only me. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Lol that was mostly me, or maybe only me. :lol: 

I posted chaconne too

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I posted chaconne too

Yeah I remember him getting in on it too.  

Your prediction that Webb would be unhappy with the YZ450 and end up on KTM is flat out scary.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah I remember him getting in on it too.  

Your prediction that Webb would be unhappy with the YZ450 and end up on KTM is flat out scary.

Remember when I bet you he'd show up on the line with a hurt wrist and go on to win the championship?  You lost a bet when he just showed up lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Remember when I bet you he'd show up on the line with a hurt wrist and go on to win the championship?  You lost a bet when he just showed up lol

Yeah.  I didn't think he'd had enough time for the wrist to heal.  Stupid wrist brace.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

It was all over the forums when the martins and cooper were on the yam 250s....   It wasnt so much that folks said only cooper would dominate, no, no, no, Yamaha was going to have a whole team of dominate riders and Ryan Dungey was going to be retired and KTM would be nothing...   I called bull shit, said those guys would bail on yamaha, guess what, they all did.  Guess what, Dungey is retired, KTM still kicking major ass....👍  and with one of the Yamariders that sucked on blu cru.... 

And now Chaconne is about to buy himself a KTM!   You can't make this shit up!

Bro you are the only one out here with an brand identity crisis. Nobody hated, you just have an KTM adulation problem. And my quote had as much to do with Martin as it did with Webb, at that time I thought both would be riding 450 yam and note the LOL, I was playing with you. It is what it is though, good for Webb this year. 

But I never thought the yam team was right for Webb and partnering him with Reed and BamBam in those years had train wreak written all over it. Go looking for my posts on that you will find them too. He now has a team that is disciplined that is good thing for him IMHO.

Chad Reed is having a way better ride this year on Zuke than he did with those Huskys does that mean Husky sux and Zuke is kick-ass? A few weeks ago Baggett was the greatest thing ever, now he is likely among the injured. So that means JA, BB, ZO have all been hurt on Austria death I guess (not to MM is also riding hurt)?? Come on I don't believe that shit either way. Brand does not matter to me. I know it is your MO and I respect that for you but it is not my thing.

I have no problem buying a KTM there is no contradiction for me. I bought one a few years back and was not happy just like @redrider144, but I am not trashing the brand I am going to buy another one. Competitive quality with the Japanese bikes, great riding, and cool technology like TPI I'll try them again.  And takes nothing away from my Yams or my XRs I'll continue to ride them too. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

But I never thought the yam team was right for Webb and partnering him with Reed and BamBam in those years had train wreak written all over it.

Reed debunked that.  Reed said the Yamaha team ordered Webb to avoid interactions with Reed.  Makes sense right?  Why have your new prodigy getting tips from one of the greatest SX riders of all time?

Nice try though, throwing shade towards Reed / Barcia, instead of acknowledging the real problem....which is the BBP and Team Yamaha's shitty attitude regarding "it's not the bike, it's you."

Edited by redrider144
  • Helpful 1

8 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

I have no problem buying a KTM there is no contradiction for me. I bought one a few years back and was not happy just like @redrider144,

The 300 XC is so different from the 350 XC-F, it's as they were designed and built by 2 different mfgs.