56 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah I remember him getting in on it too.  

Your prediction that Webb would be unhappy with the YZ450 and end up on KTM is flat out scary.

Maybe he is James Stewart?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Maybe he is James Stewart?

Okay, you guys found me.... Took you long enough though. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Reed debunked that.  Reed said the Yamaha team ordered Webb to avoid interactions with Reed.  Makes sense right?  Why have your new prodigy getting tips from one of the greatest SX riders of all time?

Nice try though, throwing shade towards Reed / Barcia, instead of acknowledging the real problem....which is the BBP and Team Yamaha's shitty attitude regarding "it's not the bike, it's you."

Debunked what? That reinforces the point. So it must be the Husky since Reed is doing so well on the Zuke now. And what stuff suddenly changed when Barcia started riding better? You make no sense. Stop hanging on the sac.:lol:

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Okay, you guys found me.... Took you long enough though. 

Your dislike of the older YZ450F was a giveaway. 

Is the rumor true, instead of a playpen, you surrounded your child with Tuff Blocks.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

The 300 XC is so different from the 350 XC-F, it's as they were designed and built by 2 different mfgs.  

But they are NOT they are the same brand that is the &%$#@!cing point.

• Like 1

Seems Webb is always surprised when he's on the podium, maybe that bit of humility is helping...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Is the rumor true, instead of a playpen, you surrounded your child with Tuff Blocks.

they saved my life numerous times! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Where do you give the credit Kev?  Certainly the team is part of it, but the team develops the bike, and if you gave team KTM the yamaha bike do you think they'd have to start developing "the bike" and making significant changes to get it to the top or would a few clicker changes by Webb's Mechanic Carlos have Webb winning on the Yamaha? 🙃

The credit goes to decoster, he's the brains behind the scene. Look back at his track record and it's self explanatory. Look at the champions he's produced. He got ktm to build the bike and the rest is history. Cooper Webb is a tool imho and has some growing up to do. Great rider but still a tool. Wither or not he has the discipline to finish out the season remains to be seen, but im betting someone punts his punk ass before the season ends. YMMV.

3 minutes ago, motocrotts said:

The credit goes to decoster, he's the brains behind the scene. Look back at his track record and it's self explanatory. Look at the champions he's produced. He got ktm to build the bike and the rest is history. Cooper Webb is a tool imho and has some growing up to do. Great rider but still a tool. Wither or not he has the discipline to finish out the season remains to be seen, but im betting someone punts his punk ass before the season ends. YMMV.

so you think the bike roger built is making a difference? I tend to agree.

BTW Roger isn't the team manager any longer.

I agree webb is a bit of a punk ass, though lately he's seemed a lot more humble.  I doubt anyone punts him, that didn't work out well for roczen...

• Like 3

so you think the bike roger built is making a difference? I tend to agree.

BTW Roger isn't the team manager any longer.

I agree webb is a bit of a punk ass, though lately he's seemed a lot more humble.  I doubt anyone punts him, that didn't work out well for roczen...
Jeezus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kev_XR said:

His riding photos look like stewart in a Santa suit.

It’s not about what bike he is on. He would still be doing terrible if Baker wasn’t his trainer. People like to think it’s the bike, but in reality it’s his champion forming trainer.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave_18 said:

It’s not about what bike he is on. He would still be doing terrible if Baker wasn’t his trainer. People like to think it’s the bike, but in reality it’s his champion forming trainer.

Dont tell ktm hugger that shit

He will come in here with photos of web winning on ktm 50 🤣😃😄😅🤩😆😁😂🤣😋😋😊😊😊😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chaconne said:

But they are NOT they are the same brand that is the &%$#@!cing point.

Stop slurping that Yamadong!  Wake up!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Debunked what? That reinforces the point. So it must be the Husky since Reed is doing so well on the Zuke now.

Nice how you gloss over how Reed's time on the Husky involved racing with a leg that looked like this:

248573838_ScreenShot2019-02-10at7_37_18PM.thumb.png.6dd093d8ddcb43165c967dfdc65569dc.png   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Nice how you gloss over how Reed's time on the Husky involved racing with a leg that looked like this:

248573838_ScreenShot2019-02-10at7_37_18PM.thumb.png.6dd093d8ddcb43165c967dfdc65569dc.png   

Not unlike Cooper winning the title with his jacked up wrist.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Excuses excuses. Austrian death. He is back on a far better brand... And besides, I can't hear you anyway that KTM orange-wang is too far down your throat...:lol:

• Like 1