6 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Bro you are the only one out here with an brand identity crisis. Nobody hated, you just have an KTM adulation problem. And my quote had as much to do with Martin as it did with Webb, at that time I thought both would be riding 450 yam and note the LOL, I was playing with you. It is what it is though, good for Webb this year. 

But I never thought the yam team was right for Webb and partnering him with Reed and BamBam in those years had train wreak written all over it. Go looking for my posts on that you will find them too. He now has a team that is disciplined that is good thing for him IMHO.

Chad Reed is having a way better ride this year on Zuke than he did with those Huskys does that mean Husky sux and Zuke is kick-ass? A few weeks ago Baggett was the greatest thing ever, now he is likely among the injured. So that means JA, BB, ZO have all been hurt on Austria death I guess (not to MM is also riding hurt)?? Come on I don't believe that shit either way. Brand does not matter to me. I know it is your MO and I respect that for you but it is not my thing.

I have no problem buying a KTM there is no contradiction for me. I bought one a few years back and was not happy just like @redrider144, but I am not trashing the brand I am going to buy another one. Competitive quality with the Japanese bikes, great riding, and cool technology like TPI I'll try them again.  And takes nothing away from my Yams or my XRs I'll continue to ride them too. 

Dude, you hang onto every word I say like I chiseled it into stone. Example: I jokingly said Trey Canard would stop crashing and getting hurt because he switched to a KTM and that's all I heard for a year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Dude, you hang onto every word I say like I chiseled it into stone. Example: I jokingly said Trey Canard would stop crashing and getting hurt because he switched to a KTM and that's all I heard for a year.

I see the force is not strong with you. Before this years over you will be riding a yamaha.

• Like 1

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

:lol: Like you don't the same!!!:lol: I owed you the Trey thing anyway from back when you used to bet. I missed my chance and then you got me with JA remember.:thumbsup: I had to ding you with something.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Excuses excuses. Austrian death.

Wrong again, my blue sperm guzzling friend.  That injury happened on...WAIT FOR IT....

giphy.gif

A YAMAHA!!!!!   :lol: 

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

It's the bike.

I guess we will just take your professional opinion on that then. Nice counter argument.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Wrong again, my blue sperm guzzling friend.  That injury happened on...WAIT FOR IT....

giphy.gif

A YAMAHA!!!!!   :lol: 

Ya the Husky was so good he hopped on the Zuke first chance out-of-dodge. Get the wang out of your throat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dean of Dirt said:

How do I exit this thread. It has clearly  lost its way. 

Land of the lost.  Loved that show.  Lost my aba stickers but found velcro.

19 minutes ago, camasaki said:

Looks like Jesus finally started watching supercross. 

Welcome ktm 4 life is a morman. Kills people that dont join his religion.

Brigham young made a pack with Utah natives

Any settlers crossing their land that didnt become normans he let the Indians kill them

Sad but look it up. Merica full of &%$#@!.

2 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Ya the Husky was so good he hopped on the Zuke first chance out-of-dodge. Get the wang out of your throat.

Roger wouldn't let him have factory engines, I doubt he had factory suspension either.  He was basically on a privateer bike with one good leg.

Therefore he bailed to JGR where he's back on a full factory machine.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, OUTERLIMITS said:

It's clear that a little guy like Webb gels better with a little bike.  But let's not forget a couple of things.  He signed a huge contract with Yamaha that he himself claimed he did not give them their money's worth.  He also stated he did not train like he should have and sometimes basically mailed it in during the week.  I believe he was told prior to signing his new contract that it was likely a prove it contract (a la Barcia) and he would be doing the team training with no short cuts.  He's always had the talent, but was likely never pushed and basically just handed the golden key.   His new program is working for him and good for him.  He damn well knew he had to work a lot harder this time around.

What I find hilarious is the same people here that named him "little douche coop" aka LDC back in 2015 and berated him the most are the same ones swinging off his nuts the hardest. 

Exactly!  Because he was on a blue bike he was LDC!  Now that he is on orange, he is a hero.  An it was the bike that made him that way. :lol:

Edited by Wally63

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Nice how you gloss over how Reed's time on the Husky involved racing with a leg that looked like this:

248573838_ScreenShot2019-02-10at7_37_18PM.thumb.png.6dd093d8ddcb43165c967dfdc65569dc.png   

That's the point!  The white wash took him down

Exactly!  Because he was on a blue bike he was LDC!  Now that he is on orange, he is a hero.  An it was the bike that made him that way. 
We all know know the rider has not changed ,and he maybe fitter but he could not ride the fat pig even well for the first part of a race

The bike isn't the only factor ,but 9n the track you only have 2 elements,the rider and the bike ,the track is the same for everyone ,the rider isn't suddenly able to forget how to race ,the bike held him back for sure ,even a blind man would see it better than the blu cru
  • Like 2

Just now, mog said:

We all know know the rider has not changed ,and he maybe fitter but he could not ride the fat pig even well for the first part of a race

The bike isn't the only factor ,but 9n the track you only have 2 elements,the rider and the bike ,the track is the same for everyone ,the rider isn't suddenly able to forget how to race ,the bike held him back for sure ,even a blind man would see it better than the blu cru

WRONG!  But nice try.  Try again

I was 1 of the guys who was big on Webb, on 250s. I did think he would jump up to the 450 and be the real deal (especially after his MXON performance). Then I thought once the '18 came out, he would do better on that. It never happened. So I was wrong, but who cares. I'm glad he is doing well now. I'm sure the bikes has a lot to do with it. Not meaning the blue bike is bad, but just didn't work for him (and others). It's hard to deny at this point, especially when he basically said it, in a very honest interview recently. So it is what it is. Glad he is riding well. I don't care what bike he rides, I just want him to do well.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Like you said ,him and others have said it's the bike ,and it was

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mog said:

Like you said ,him and others have said it's the bike ,and it was

So in the mean time we wait and see what happens with AP lol.