VELORACERMIKE

The problem with Motorcycles

On February 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM, 6bt said:

If you can't fit them in the shop, they could migrate into the house..IMG_20190208_200554104.jpeg

Love your 01' cr500. Just picked one up myself. Waiting to take it in the sand first out here in Cali. Then I'll determine if I want to use it for trails or just keep it as my sand toy. Can never have too many bikes!

Love your 01' cr500. Just picked one up myself. Waiting to take it in the sand first out here in Cali. Then I'll determine if I want to use it for trails or just keep it as my sand toy. Can never have too many bikes!
I paid dearly for it lol, but probably less then it would bring on eBay. I had a 92' I sold after buying it. I have an eline stator, and a street titled 92' frame. Couldnt figure out a cheap way to get around the close ratio transmission for road use...which would be short trips to bike nights or get ice cream lol. The bike to the left is an 01 kx500.

84 bikes in 82 years.  The Buell Blast 500 single will soon be on the market and I'll be on Craigslist, lurking, lurking...  Maybe another DR-650 set up for SuMo to go with my all OEM 2016 DR.  

"You don't quit riding because you got old.  You got old because you quit riding".

Ralph

On 2/13/2019 at 11:06 PM, Braap2smoke said:

What a perfect picture, man with his best friends and bikes, doesn’t get much better