He just seems so much more grounded this year and ready for the Championship. If he keeps this attitude up he will take the Championship and most likely be in the top come the Outdoors.

• Like 1

Sounds like he found religion and maturity, so good for him.  He looked pretty damn fast out there, which he usually does, unless he's sampling dirt.

• Like 1

Forks has always been fast, maybe this will be his year.  He needs to stay healthy for at least one series though.  Like AC92, the speed is clearly there, but it's always been something that takes them out.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Forks has always been fast, maybe this will be his year.  He needs to stay healthy for at least one series though.  Like AC92, the speed is clearly there, but it's always been something that takes them out.

Yep. Barely made it through practice. All this new found religion is so fake.

Cant wait till dagerboy gets on the box in a few years and thanks god for all his achievements.

22 minutes ago, DernHumpus said:

Fastest lap out of the 2 main events, average lap times equal to Tomac's.

I thought tomac choked and road like shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Well he finished 6th, so if you impose Forkner's average lap times, one could say he had the speed to finish 6th in the 450 main riding a 250.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

agree...I think his back injury is more serious than a sprain... time may tell, but Eli and Ken may battle for 3rd's the rest of their carriers..!

27 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Yep. Barely made it through practice. All this new found religion is so fake.

Cant wait till dagerboy gets on the box in a few years and thanks god for all his achievements.

I wouldn't say it was "newfound" for him. He has mentioned his faith before this year.

19 minutes ago, daled said:

agree...I think his back injury is more serious than a sprain... time may tell, but Eli and Ken may battle for 3rd's the rest of their carriers..!

Na tomac fine. You cant judge lap times 250 easy to ride. 450 entire new beast.

Pleasinger on 250 ran lap times same as 450 winners. Look where hes at

There are plenty of the opinion that supercross should be 250 only, that a 450 is just too much for those tracks.  I am not surprised at all that a 250 can turn the same lap times.  There was more than a couple of guys in years past that chose to run 250's in the 450 class.

• Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

There are plenty of the opinion that supercross should be 250 only, that a 450 is just too much for those tracks.  I am not surprised at all that a 250 can turn the same lap times.  There was more than a couple of guys in years past that chose to run 250's in the 450 class.

If only someone made a 350 ! :devil:

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

There some vet tracks I've ridden I can go faster around on a tricked out  xr100 engine.

Monroe above seattle had a super easy vet track we all use to hit on the babey thumpers.

Way back when Ryan abrigo was turning pro.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, daled said:

better yet....300cc 2T  !!

Yeah I don't think you can ride that. 2 Strokes are limited to 250CC in the 450 Class.

11 minutes ago, HSV-DirtRider said:

Yeah I don't think you can ride that. 2 Strokes are limited to 250CC in the 450 Class.

It's the two stroke on the grassy knowl. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DernHumpus said:

Well he finished 6th, so if you impose Forkner's average lap times, one could say he had the speed to finish 6th in the 450 main riding a 250.

It doesn’t work that way, and you should know that. 

• Haha 2