Tomac..?? Who is that?

Interesting that he's in the shadow's and no one seems to care. Something is wrong. Either injury or head case. Joey Savatgy is doing well enough to rule bike issues out. And he did win one. But to those expecting a re-run of last year or two...we are still waiting. The look on the faces after the race..I think Webb is getting into their heads collectively a bit. Wonder if Tomac is folding up a bit. 

Webb certainly was not in the equation that everybody thought was going to be the battle for the 2019 season. This was supposed to be a battle between Tomac and Roczen.

Tomac either got injured tonight, or the bike got hurt somehow. If I had to guess, I'd guess Tomac got injured.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, weimedog said:

Interesting that he's in the shadow's and no one seems to care. Something is wrong. Either injury or head case. Joey Savatgy is doing well enough to rule bike issues out. And he did win one. But to those expecting a re-run of last year or two...we are still waiting. The look on the faces after the race..I think Webb is getting into their heads collectively a bit. Wonder if Tomac is folding up a bit. 

He's 100% and there's nothing wrong with the bike. That's what team Kawi says about both. Why wouldn't we believe them? Every rider on the track needs to know Tomac is lucky to finish in the top 10 and they should smash by him every chance they get, he's a back marker. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

55 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

He's 100% and there's nothing wrong with the bike. That's what team Kawi says about both. Why wouldn't we believe them? Every rider on the track needs to know Tomac is lucky to finish in the top 10 and they should smash by him every chance they get, he's a back marker. 

Hes not 100%or he wouldnt have choked. If your 100% you dont go all Stewart and fail. 

This guy is so hard to root for. I'm getting flash backs of when james road.

Sad. Cause Webb is a little bitch. I really wanted kenny to win that. 

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Put the crack pipe down

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

He just magically went from winning half the races the last two seasons to thus

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

5 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

hahaha Bullshit. He already admitted he hurt his back right before the season stated . The team has been trying to keep it Quiet. Tomac says he is about healed ,but im not convinced. A bad back can be big deal in this sport. As far as tonight i heard he broke his clutch lever off then got a flat. Next weeks another week. Well see

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, spin05 said:

hahaha Bullshit. He already admitted he hurt his back right before the season stated . The team has been trying to keep it Quiet. Tomac says he is about healed ,but im not convinced. A bad back can be big deal in this sport. As far as tonight i heard he broke his clutch lever off then got a flat. Next weeks another week. Well see

Flat tire?!?!?!

From hitting what?!?!?!?!?!

Damn if you go back 10 years and change the name from Tomac to Stewart the same excuse train applied then. Here's a clue boys & girls, there is a new sheriff in town and he's riding an orange horse and the old one is slowly being put out to pasture.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, spin05 said:

So what happens if he does not win next week? Will the excuse be maybe a migraine, maybe a bad front brake,..or maybe a bleeding vagina? I really can't wait for this Tomac tragic tale to continue. I'll bring the popcorn.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, weimedog said:

The snowflake has melted 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BBA said:

So what happens if he does not win next week? Will the excuse be maybe a migraine, maybe a bad front brake,..or maybe a bleeding vagina? I really can't wait for this Tomac tragic tale to continue. I'll bring the popcorn.

Your troll posts crack me up!  Tomac and supercross....maybe they just don't mix.  

1 minute ago, Wally63 said:

Your troll posts crack me up!  Tomac and supercross....maybe they just don't mix.  

So wait. I simply state facts and I'm trolling?? I could say the same thing about all of the blowhards making excuses for him.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

8 hours ago, mick34 said:

Put the crack pipe down

4 hours ago, spin05 said:

Hey, Kawi and Tomac both say they're 100%, why wouldn't I believe them?  That's what they want us all to believe right?  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm sure you'd change your story if he was on an orange bike

• Like 2