Brakes?
Wheel bearings?
Clutch?

Riding gear

• Haha 1

Drag issues? Not that theres anything wrong with that
image.png.bd936ecf68d9ecf7b591ae492461cc91.png

Now that would be interesting on a Beta 🤣

I'm thinking if he loses the pom poms on his head that should solve the drag issues 🤣🤣

Duh!
But I’m kinda digging the Pom poms! Gotta embrace the freak-flag
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snaithoss1710 said:

Apologies. Clutch dragging issues

From my experiance.The type of oil used in the transmission has a significant effect on the clutch,cold engine performance.I feel that heavier is def not better as it can and will cause plate stiction until it gets hot and thinned out.0-20 is plenty good enough IMO.

Edited by widebear

There are some quality ATF oils that will help, and bleeding your clutch.

They’ve helped my Beta transmission ....

4 hours ago, Snaithoss1710 said:

Apologies. Clutch dragging issues

The 2016 has the OLD clutch. The throw required to fully disengage the clutch puts your lever waaaay out there.  More throw required over any other bike I've owned.

I replaced the anti-shudder spring-washer with a friction plate, changed the hydraulic fluid and bleed the system, dropped the torque rating of the basket, changed out all the plates, but in the end, the ARC lever made the most difference.....only because it was easily adjustable.   Put  the lever position in for all day dirt, put it back out for street when you have to stop at lights and such. 

The 2016 has the OLD clutch. The throw required to fully disengage the clutch puts your lever waaaay out there.  More throw required over any other bike I've owned.
I replaced the anti-shudder spring-washer with a friction plate, changed the hydraulic fluid and bleed the system, dropped the torque rating of the basket, changed out all the plates, but in the end, the ARC lever made the most difference.....only because it was easily adjustable.   Put  the lever position in for all day dirt, put it back out for street when you have to stop at lights and such. 

Thanks a tonne mate. Will get straight on to this.
  • Like 1

Replace the push rod, it should be flat on the slave side. It quickly develops an indent and you lose travel.

• Like 1