supercross Arlington Post Race Conference

I haven't watched the post race conference yet, but after last night, I don't think anyone can argue that Webb is the real deal.  I was telling a buddy of mine, before last night, that if both Tomac and Webb got bad starts that Tomac would come back and finish much better.  Webb has been starting well, and it's paying off.

But, last night Tomac was up front and Webb was 7th after the first lap, Webb won and Tomac was outside of the top 10.  Granted, Tomac probably tweaked something on his bike, but it is what it is.  Webb seems like the real deal to me.

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 3

The real interesting news was "why did Bowers tee off on Barcia", and then get DQ'd? :smirk:

Gotta admit I dont feel sorry for Barcia, at all!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TDW said:

The real interesting news was "why did Bowers tee off on Barcia", and then get DQ'd? :smirk:

Gotta admit I dont feel sorry for Barcia, at all!

A year in the making..??

Seems a little psycho to me...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daled said:

A year in the making..??

Yeah I know but it was kind of entertaining, Bowers had to have known he would also probably end up on the ground. That was a significant bump!

2 hours ago, daled said:

A year in the making..??

rewind to that take out .. Which it seems Bowers instigated, not that it was dirty .. just racing.. but obviously bam bam didn't see it that way

Edited by jetfuel