MarkEngland

Line Spacing Question

Question

Is there a setting that I can stop the system from double spacing?  The example is from my post this morning where the system added a black row.

After I hit enter, the system adds a blank row.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

5 answers to this question

Even shift-enter doesn't seem to do it reliably.  Puts it in right in the text editor, but on submission it usually goes back to full-line spacing.  This is a long line that should wrap and not be 1.5-spaced.  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Previous and following line is regular return.

First line, then
second line
and third line with shift-returns.

Edit: maybe it's just me ... or on Mac?  I'll try that machine when I get home. 

On 2/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, SnowMule said:

Even shift-enter doesn't seem to do it reliably.  Puts it in right in the text editor, but on submission it usually goes back to full-line spacing.  This is a long line that should wrap and not be 1.5-spaced.  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Previous and following line is regular return.

First line, then
second line
and third line with shift-returns.

Edit: maybe it's just me ... or on Mac?  I'll try that machine when I get home. 

It looks like it worked as designed to me, what am I missing?

3E7EE608-5294-4F54-828D-E043D60F8C79.png

That one seems to be working okay.
This is on the Mac....
Might have been on an edit, don't remember... maybe it's just me
Dunno, I don't really care for the additional spacing, and when it was first put in place I looked for a way to turn it off...