jz125

supercross Webb from Yamaha to KTM, did anyone of you listen to the post race interview?

I am going to step in a steamy hot pile of poo right now but the truth is the truth!

Webb was asked directly about what the difference has been. I have not seen a post on this anywhere and he did answer the question. I know some of you will say "of course he is going to praise the bike, he is on the team", then back hand yourself for not remembering him blowing up the Yamaha on that team. Again check your presuppositions because many of you are blaming the bike in Tomac's case in which I personally think it is.

Dude is starting to appear legit and is owning everyone. 

BTW, I just contacted a beautiful YZ450F that I am seriously considering buying just so you know.................

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jz125 said:

I am going to step in a steamy hot pile of poo right now but the truth is the truth!

Webb was asked directly about what the difference has been. I have not seen a post on this anywhere and he did answer the question. I know some of you will say "of course he is going to praise the bike, he is on the team", then back hand yourself for not remembering him blowing up the Yamaha on that team. Again check your presuppositions because many of you are blaming the bike in Tomac's case in which I personally think it is.

BTW, I just contacted a beautiful YZ450F that I am seriously considering buying just so you know.................

you have a link to the interview on YouTube? 

i cannot believe the Pumpkin heads have not picked this plainly visible, glowing, piece of fruit and blown up! The question was directly asked and not just that, the question gives the race to win percentages!

Why am I doing your homework!

• Like 1

I thought Roczen was going to punch him.  Webb mentioned how it was cool racing Ken, Ken didn't flinch.  Definitely more bad blood there.

Pretty good review of Yamaha VS KTM, lol...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jz125 said:

i cannot believe the Pumpkin heads have not picked this plainly visible, glowing, piece of fruit and blown up! The question was directly asked and not just that, the question gives the race to win percentages!

Why am I doing your homework!

I posted the post race earlier and heard all that but i chose to be conservative... You know , like Tomac :D

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chris-law said:

Dont forget factory bikes are chalk and cheese to production bikes .

Facts, logic and reasoning have no place here.  Remember that when entering.

• Like 5

I like the new Webb - he's got some humility, he respects his competition and his teammate, and he seems to be very thankful for the opportunity he has with the Red Bull KTM team.

And his answer to that question was great - "I think you just answered your own question" :smirk:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jz125 said:

I watched the interview and what I heard was him praising the team. He said the bike was great but he went on and on about the team

Yamaha ruined the kid. He needed a change 

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1

I just think it's great that all the paid riders in this sport love the bikes they ride on.  It completely amazes me that all the factory hired riders love the factory bikes they are paid to ride.  You would think that one of the factory sponsored riders in this sport would not like the factory bike they are paid to ride, but nope, every body loves their respective bikes....What an amazing thing!!

• Like 9
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 11

I just think it's great that all the paid riders in this sport love the bikes they ride on.  It completely amazes me that all the factory hired riders love the factory bikes they are paid to ride.  You would think that one of the factory sponsored riders in this sport would not like the factory bike they are paid to ride, but nope, every body loves their respective bikes....What an amazing thing!!
Stew, Reed, Webb. I don't hear much praising from the Yamaha 450 camp.

It's amazing!
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 2

2 minutes ago, The Deplorable said:

Stew, Reed, Webb. I don't hear much praising from the Yamaha 450 camp.

It's amazing!

Ummm...you do realize that none of those names you dropped work for Yamaha right?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

Ummm...you do realize that none of those names you dropped work for Yamaha right?

If Reed got his coveted Brand Ambassador-ship from Yam, he would be screaming they were greatest ever.:crazy: 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

If Reed got his coveted Brand Ambassador-ship from Yam, he would be screaming they were greatest ever.:crazy: 

Maybe Cobra will let him in.

• Like 1

$$$$$ talking!!
  • Like 1

I don't believe I've ever seen RV2 ride/race anything but a Kawasaki. Now, I've heard a couple if time him saying that the Blu bike is the best ever! $$$ talks$$, plain & simple!!

• Like 3